Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think about is that self satisfied tweet when she had the kitten and it needed the vet - “I’d like a referral to Fitzpatricks please”, because it was all about HER and getting on TV. It’s going to happen again isn’t it? :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

I'd eat my vegan pigskin hat if this isn't them. That light coloured one is it. £980. Just for the dog.

I bet she doesn't keep up with their yearly injections. Not like cats, Jack. Got to go back every year.
Jack did say there were 8 puppies that she visited but as she's a lying, fake arl arse of a grifter WFK

Reactions: 19
Why aren't any of the squigs who were pouring out sympathy for her hand/shoulder on the train the other day asking how the f she's gonna walk a dog for the next 16ish years? The selfies have started already. The earrings are still in! She bought them herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Incidentally, speaking as someone whose entire camera roll is pictures of my dog (interspersed with the occasional meal photo to send to my mum / sister), I've never once taken a selfie of me with him, never mind posted it on social media. It's about the dog Jack, we get enough of your photoshopped face as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just caught up after days on the grunk and now I just feel icky and anxious.
She is a complete and utter wazzack, I’ve been doing dog walking for a good few years now, both full time and on the side of other jobs and the amount of idiots like her who have got a poodle cross puppy (and what looks like a large one at that) as their first dog during the past two years is so ridiculous. One Google and you’ll learn how high maintenance they are and how much exercise the bigger ones need. If you go to a park in a posher area they’re now overrun with poodle crosses running riot because they’ve not been trained properly/at all and dog walkers won’t even take them on because they can’t go on group walks.
How the duck does she plan on providing suitable exercise when she apparently can’t even do a train journey?
Puppies are SUCH hard work, Jack won’t know what’s hit her, sorry for the disjointed ranty post but I’ve seen some gorgeous young dogs full of potential go to unsuitable homes (often impulse buys after a breakup, sound familiar?) and they end up in overcrowded rescues without much hope for their future, it’s awful and I’m sick of it.
Sick of her snarky short replies already, what’s wrong with asking what breed she is?! Shady twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Why aren't any of the squigs who were pouring out sympathy for her hand/shoulder on the train the other day asking how the f she's gonna walk a dog for the next 16ish years? The selfies have started already. The earrings are still in! She bought them herself.
Poodle crosses live for a long arse time. If they’re looked after properly anyway.

Reactions: 29
‘i’ve waited ten years’, ‘she’s in MY heart’… guessing the 12 year old boy isn’t remotely excited or involved in this puppy then? more horrible narc parent language

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 17.11.13.png

Good grief, we're not worried about Cooper, Jack! If you knew anything about dogs you'd know the puppy is going to be more scared of a large Coon than the other way round. head.

Reactions: 51
Plus she'll be exhausted having to fit walks around a 100 hour work week.
Unfortunately, the dog will have the same existence as far too many dogs do. Never walked, fed once a day, never groomed and left to fend for themselves. Either that or Jack will get fed up of it and get rid or expect her parents to have the dog.

Does she realise how much those poodle cross breeds cost to have groomed? Mind you, I can imagine Jack buying her own clippers and having a go herself. The dog will end up looking like it has been to Toni and Guy's.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
She's avoiding admitting purchasing an expensive designer puppy. Doesn't quite go with the "impoverished plucky selfless campigner" and "ethical shopper" facades.
We ended up adopting a designer pupper from a large rescue organisation because his mum was smuggled into the country with 20 other dogs in the back of a van and that was after two years of waiting. All the other rescue dogs we’ve had have been scruffers. And yes oh my god I got the puppy blues so badly. He’s amazing but worse than having a toddler. I hated walks for the first six months because he wouldn’t bloody do anything other than chase dogs or sniff for half an hour. No spontaneity for our family, him being a land shark and randomly barking for two hours. Being up in the night to let him out but only after he ruined all of our carpets with wee. Can’t imagine ever being without him and it’s like a furry piece of me being outside my body now, especially with him snuggling up at bedtime but I am officially not doing it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.