Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS WHAT BREED SHE IS! HOW DARE YOU EVEN ASK! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING??

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 17.16.50.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
'i think we are going to be okay'

jack: ‘i think we are going to be okay’

squig: ‘i am so glad that you are going to be okay, as you have just said in those exact words’

jack: ‘errr duck YOU i am not okay and never have been, how dare you’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I know puppies are a process in terms of getting one and bringing it home but the timing of this is just so off. Heartbroken and bereft one day, saved by puppy the next?! Make it make sense 😂

Reactions: 32
I'm losing it at her replying "Perfect" to someone asking the breed. Just admit you've got a golden doodle like half the country, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Jack if you are reading please google:

3 days
3 weeks
3 months

For puppies and dogs. The puppy you have today is not going to be the same puppy in a couple of days, weeks or months. It may or may not be super chilled. You just cannot know that right now. At all. Actually a normal puppy SHOULDN'T be super chilled once it's settled in. It SHOULD explore, develop understanding of the world and not be encouraged to cling to you like a limpet. It is NOT A BABY!

Also, those puppies look long legged to me. I think it's going to be a big dog. Not a portable size.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know puppies are a process in terms of getting one and bringing it home but the timing of this is just so off. Heartbroken and bereft one day, saved by puppy the next?! Make it make sense 😂
No. Lights still off. She feels like hell don't you know?

Pmsl she's insane

Reactions: 16
I desperately want a squig to go "I love Golden doodles!" or some such so that Jack either has to refute them, or tacitly agree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just caught up after days on the grunk and now I just feel icky and anxious.
She is a complete and utter wazzack, I’ve been doing dog walking for a good few years now, both full time and on the side of other jobs and the amount of idiots like her who have got a poodle cross puppy (and what looks like a large one at that) as their first dog during the past two years is so ridiculous. One Google and you’ll learn how high maintenance they are and how much exercise the bigger ones need. If you go to a park in a posher area they’re now overrun with poodle crosses running riot because they’ve not been trained properly/at all and dog walkers won’t even take them on because they can’t go on group walks.
How the duck does she plan on providing suitable exercise when she apparently can’t even do a train journey?
Puppies are SUCH hard work, Jack won’t know what’s hit her, sorry for the disjointed ranty post but I’ve seen some gorgeous young dogs full of potential go to unsuitable homes (often impulse buys after a breakup, sound familiar?) and they end up in overcrowded rescues without much hope for their future, it’s awful and I’m sick of it.
Sick of her snarky short replies already, what’s wrong with asking what breed she is?! Shady twit.
BIB. You can almost guarantee that the off lead dog running around annoying everyone else and harassing on lead dogs is going to be a poodle cross. I know there are many well behaved poodle crosses and responsible owners, but I’ve found there’s a general feeling amongst the owners of other breeds which is one of being totally fed up of unruly doodles and poos. I can see Jack being the worst kind of owner, the kind who lets their dog run wild then gets on her high horse when a nervous on lead dog growls at or nips her dog.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.