Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you something this muddy puddle is bleeping epic..bit like Bernard's watch.
Find our in it.
Doggos
Emins
Tiffany's
Sideboards
The list is bleeping endless

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I grew up in a large family and we always had a dog. No way would i have one as an adult. The responsibility was shared amongst lots of us and no way would I do that on my own.
Everyone I know who has a dog either had dog walkers or a parent who looks after the dog loads. She does realise she can’t nip to London for the day for a meeting?
She will say 'a friend ' will be popping in every day to feed and walk it. She doesn't have any friends irl, just the odd sycophantic hanger on. Normally when she says 'a friend ' it is her parents or SBs dad. There's no way they'll be able, or willing, to do that other than the odd occasion.
The poor bored little thing will absolutely shred that house. Plus the poo and wee. As others have said, puppies are bloody hard work and can be so demoralising because there are times where they just don't get it.
It is a labradoodleoodleschnoodle type mutt, which is Latin for 'a mongrel that cost the best part of 2 grand'. They are extremely intelligent and if not treated right will become very highly strung.
Poor little thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
There is too much information coming in right now.

Jazz died 10 years ago? Where was this monster dog throughout SB’s formative years and when she was turning off the fridge?
I would put money on Jazz being a family pet that died after Jack left home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm honestly not entirely convinced this isn't Tattle bait and it's actually a friend's dog or something.
I hope so. But I think her engagement levels are much higher now so she'll have a hard time convincing the squigs.

Although doing something like that for tattle bait suggests a level of un-hinged-ness I don't like to think about given she has at least partially responsibility for a 12 year old.

Reactions: 26
My dad had a goldendoodle. My step mum “rescued” him and said “he won’t get that big”

Reader, he was bloody massive. Sadly died aged 7 but my dad had to walk him 4 times a day and he was still full of energy all the time.

She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
So she's got a dog to replace her OH. I sense this isn't going to go well.

Also I don't think that dog is chilled. By the look of the breeds it's crossed by it looks to be hyper. Good luck pet
I wonder if the dog is the reason the OH left.
If they’re both in recovery they might have been the grown up in the relationship and pointed out that she shouldn’t introduce anything else into her life to look after

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She really does just blunder through life doesn't she. That poor dog is unfortunately going to struggle, having such a raging unethical beast for an owner.

My dog is supposedly a chilled breed by nature, but he's an absolute clown and a (very lovable) handful at times. The Goldendoodles I've met out and about have been large and very high energy, in what world does she think this is a good idea? She just won't be willing to put the work in and she'll be seething when the poor dog isn't acting exactly how she wants it to.

Reactions: 24
It’s well known that every working class family has a Great Dane in their two up two down, sleeping among their flat cap collection.

Cosplaying bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I'm guessing Jack put a deposit down on the dog while with Harold as she assumed he would look after it while she gallivanted around the UK with goat legs and shoulder braces?

If she does go to Glastonbury, i'll be able to smell those traazzers from my house 🔺, I'm going to guess they smell way worse than the crusty old hippies who haven't had a bath since 1979. (Please pray for the Somerset Frau who won't be able to leave her village until next tuesday 🙏)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Gets you outside twice a day Jack??
If you've got a Goldendoodle you'll be needing to take it out more than twice a day!
Early morning because it's been awake since 5
Mid morning because it's chewing everything
Lunchtime because it just won't settle
Afternoon because the half hour nap recharged it
Evening because it's still bloody awake
Late night because now it's over-tired and just won't sit still for 2 minutes

I'm used to German Shepherds and bull breeds, but I'd never get anything mixed with a poodle as they're such hard work. Yet she has no-one to share this burden with! and it is a massive burden.

Reactions: 42
This is grim, Pet Jack pisses all over the other Jacks.

I don’t think I’ve ever sadded so many posts in one go. This is definitely going to end in tears
Babe, same.
Then I've hovered and made some :( into :D because... and then it's :mad: and I'm ok and settled with that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why would you pose seemingly naked under a sheet with an animal? Keith Lard vibes.

(I’m not suggesting anything gross happened but there’s something SO weird about that pose m’lud.)
😂😂😂 Omg Keith Lard. She was the equivalent of big Keith when she had the kitten. Expect her at a fire safety talk near you soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.