Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bleeping exhausting just following along with her tattle threads so I can't imagine how utterly done with her tit ExOH was.

You have all made brilliant insightful comments, I agree he probably got the extreme ick from reading her twitter version of the relationship. She treats everyone in her life like a 2d character to be used for likes and retweets from complete strangers. It's bleeping weird. She really needs to get off twitter, it's destroying her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It's bleeping exhausting just following along with her tattle threads so I can't imagine how utterly done with her tit ExOH was.

You have all made brilliant insightful comments, I agree he probably got the extreme ick from reading her twitter version of the relationship. She treats everyone in her life like a 2d character to be used for likes and retweets from complete strangers. It's bleeping weird. She really needs to get off twitter, it's destroying her.
It’s this isn’t it? She has extreme main character syndrome and everyone else, including her child, merely supporting roles when it suits her/makes her look good.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Who could have possibly predicted that someone "deliciously ordinary" who "works in a little shop" wasn't looking to be tied down to a Z-list celebrity with a gargantuan sense of self-importance and who can't go a single day without a drama or chance to claim victimhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Can you imagine being in Jacks AA group? I’d be straight down the offy for some strongbow after every meeting.
I’ve often thought this too Geets, but was afraid of saying it lest it makes light of the serious recovery that many do go through. Please tell me you’ve seen this clip. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel mean typing this, but I had wondered if OH or OH ex was the person who was being repeatedly called (because it’s an AA thing (super questionable)) then the police visit was related to that harassment ?

Then the final
Was this weekend???
It’s way too soon for a thread title, but I want a Den and Angie reference.

‘And this, my sweet, is a letter to your agent telling them to take me out of the acknowledgments. Happy Christmas, Jack’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
OMG there was an interaction with a blue tick a few pages back, I don’t want to reference it directly, due to privacy reasons, who was sending her reassuring messages and telling her all would be ok, and I actually know this person IRL 🤦🏽‍♀️ They are a really sound person, lovely in fact, yet I was reading that thinking you’ve be conned, you’ve fallen for all of it, and I can tell you, they are not easily fooled. OMG how do you tell them what we know about Jack, she has so many people hoodwinked, she really can fool the best of them out there, I’ll give her that. 😱
She's so manipulative. Listening to her talk last week, I actually started to feel sorry for her a couple of times, until I remembered that everything I was listening to was easily proven to be untrue.
If you're new to Jack (and people who are like her), I can see how easy it is to be taken in, especially if you're a decent person who takes things at face value, and aren't paying close enough attention to see the inconsistencies slipping in. I think those of us who catch it more quickly have sadly been taken advantage of by similar people in the past, or observed them doing it to other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't believe there was an OH, or an OH break-up. She's realised that at some point her family would want to meet him/her, so OH had to go.

She's a pathological sadfisher. This is the person who smeared make up all over her eye for Twitter likes then tied a scarf round her head and .
Asked for oncology doctor recommendations.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Blimey lads, it's been a day hasn't it?

I too found myself starting to feel sorry for her and was genuinely worried for her and feeling guilty for laughing about last night's deleted tweet.

I only popped to Tesco and viola - she's back and as manipulative and self-absorbed as ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
oof Jack, just ring a parent then put OFAH on or something. stick a pony in your pocket, get your suitcase from the van...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gosh that was exhausting to read after a long day of actual work.
10/10 for the recap at the start of the thread!
I feel bad for hat guy as I was only joking about him being OH so I hope he isn’t.
She should not be publicising her role in those AA meetings. I don’t know anything about Aa but it just feels inappropriate as an outsider looking in,

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.