Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eh, I did a small excerpt from all too well (10 minute version) (taylor's version) (jack's version)

needs work

20220620_221445.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s scary how people enable chaotic narcs.

My ex made Jack look almost stable. I stood my ground and was honest with her which caused constant needless drama, I stayed far longer than I wanted to because of her kid. When I eventually LEFT I pleaded with her to stay single, work on herself and focus on her kid and stop the chaotic relationship rollercoaster she was dragging her on. She assured me she would.

Within days she was seeing someone else. A couple of months later she got engaged to a new woman. Then she hoovered her ex fiancé who she’d accused of abusing her. When she bit she rejected her for a girl 25 years younger than her who she’d met on tiktok who she declared the love of her life. That ended a couple of months later when she cheated on her and less than 4 months later she married her bit on the side. That was all in the space of a year and it was all plastered over social media 😳

I was horrified but her family and friends were all ‘You’re the strongest person I know’ ‘You deserve to be happy’ ‘You’re amazing’ etc. Nobody ever challenges her. They treat her like a vulnerable victim instead of a selfish adult who is massively damaging her child.

I suspect that when people have tried to talk to her in the past she has kicked up such a fuss that they keep quiet for fear of what might happen and the cycle just continues unchallenged.

That’s why I can never feel sorry for Jack. There is a boy who must sit there wondering what is wrong with him because his Mum isn’t interested in him. Exes who’ve been dragged along on a rollercoaster journey of gaslighting and cognitive dissonance who will be sat there thinking what the duck has just happened. Vulnerable people sending her money because she’s rattled the tip jar and they are worried that she needs help. People who are struggling with their mental health/poverty/addiction who are reading her Twitter account as she is an ‘expert’ and they are looking for guidance.

It’s the damage that narcissists do to those around them.
It's odd she's this cut up about a few month relationship. She seems to move very fast. I get being alittle miffed especially if you really liked them but I mean come on its was hardly Romeo and Juliet.
Narcs move at lightening speed in relationships. They lovebomb like crazy and are very convincing. Until the day when you suddenly realise the reason why you’re feeling like crap is because you’re being gaslit and manipulated constantly. When it ends they are devastated. For 5 minutes until they have snared their next victim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
@Ostapbender apologies for hooting at you but the idea that Jack knows what rotoscoping is or that she could be arsed to do it is very funny. Dear heart, it's a filter, the only thing she knows! If she can facetune the sky she's not going to be shy with some garlic.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@Ostapbender apologies for hooting at you but the idea that Jack knows what rotoscoping is or that she could be arsed to do it is very funny. Dear heart, it's a filter, the only thing she knows! If she can facetune the sky she's not going to be shy with some garlic.
:ROFLMAO: Fair play, put the cartoon FILTERED garlic in Jack's cartoon kitchen...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was it just me, or did anyone else interpret dumpspeak 'too damaged and different' as 'too demanding and needy'?
It did seem quite fast paced, and Jack only thinks of herself, as we know so perhaps didn’t pick up on Harold’s unhappiness or unease.
nevertheless, having just been off on holiday with him not a few days ago, as well as the trip to Glasgow etc, you could forgive her for thinking this has come somewhat as a shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
so long, farewell, goodnight, aufweidersehen,
Harold and Maureen, get out the champagne

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was the final straw:

a) she kept nuzzling his brother
b) she changed his phone wallpaper to the cover of this month's Modern Bride magazine
c) he finally tasted her cooking
d) his family staged an intervention, showing him the tweets

Alas, we'll never know. Farewell Harold, favourite minor character since Terry the sparrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Was the final straw:

a) she kept nuzzling his brother
b) she changed his phone wallpaper to the cover of this month's Modern Bride magazine
c) he finally tasted her cooking
d) his family staged an intervention, showing him the tweets

Alas, we'll never know. Farewell Harold, favourite minor character since Terry the sparrow.
e) Having spent months listening to Jack moaning about folk online wanting her DEAD, he got Googling and washed up on our shores. Join us, Harold.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It did seem quite fast paced, and Jack only thinks of herself, as we know so perhaps didn’t pick up on Harold’s unhappiness or unease.
nevertheless, having just been off on holiday with him not a few days ago, as well as the trip to Glasgow etc, you could forgive her for thinking this has come somewhat as a shock.
I honestly think judging by the child free holidays he wanted to have some fun, but she wanted so much more and he lost interest.

Not all blokes want to be tied down especially when they are coming out the other side of something that has consumed them for quite some time.

Also I'm sure the last time the had a dream speech was made it came to nothing, to coarse or common or irritating or something. Good luck pet!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.