Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Made of strong stuff?” She dissolves quicker than a snowman in a heatwave at the mere mention of the VBI!
Speaking of which, pretend OH break-up at least gives her another excuse to push back the launch date of the VBI and poverty book.
E52AAEFC-9E53-47D1-8810-211172D0976E.gif

“…yes the VBI shouldn’t be too much longer, it’s almost there”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sending love to all those recovery peeps out there.

I have to admit I was feeling the waves of sympathy lapping earlier. Being broken-hearted is rubbish, particularly if she has to move around the country talking and not giving herself the time to process it.

However, her birthday tweet just cements what I suspected was coming at the weekend. It is all a performance. All of it.

I feel tit that I was taken in once again. I don’t trust myself. I refuse to be cruel and name call because that isn’t in my nature and ultimately it is her behaviour that is at fault and not her. A very subtle difference, but still a difference.

Off to post gifs I think.
🥺
You’re so empathetic and you should never feel bad for feeling sorry for her - this is her niche! She is a professional performer who has made quite a lot of money off the back of manipulation and pulling the heartstrings of vulnerable and gullible people online

I can’t remember what day she’s on but you better believe there will be self-promotion on a level you’ve never seen before when the big day arrives. A person comfortable in recovery won’t, on their first birthday, tell half a million people that it’s a MIRACLE they got there because they’ve had it so tough. People in recovery work on themselves and work hard to NOT be defined by the bumps in the road. Sorry for the minor merail but my OH and I have both had game changing times over the time we’ve been sober but you do what’s suggested and do whatever it takes to go each day without a drink but also not just be a ticking time bomb with your finger over the ‘duck it’ switch.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I refuse to believe the Harvester was the final straw. They have a salad bar that has tomatoes and cucumber and sweetcorn and lettuce and pepper…
If she's been speaking in a scottish accent - 'Och aye' for a week that's enough to give any sane person the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if OH has started grunking yet, or whether they're having a few days of relaxation first.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
If she's been speaking in a scottish accent - 'Och aye' for a week that's enough to give any sane person the ick.
She gives me the bleeping ick and I'm Scottish

Just to say I would be genuinely sorry for anyone going through a break up. But not her.

Reactions: 32
I am glad ex OH is not on social media and hope more details of the break up don't leak out. I thought this was why she deactivated her account, until the urge to do this passed.

Reactions: 27
Quality flounce ⭐⭐⭐⭐ imagine being 44 years old and behaving like that because your short-term imaginary boyfriend dumped you. Go and change your MSN name to something tragic and sign in and out repeatedly so he notices you, you actual child.
I see what you did there.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Even her break up has been a personal branding opportunity? What in the massively manic pixie dream girl is that reason!

And sorry to be awfully gauche dahlings but most blokes sadly will put up with a lot in pursuit of 🐱 (see: gone girl, entirely true story obvs) how bad must it have been for him to duck her off in 3 months?! Was it the slop that broke him or the potential bankruptcy?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Yeah in the same way that Adolf Hitler was quite unpleasant.

She’s also definitely building up to same tale of woe of walking in on Harold smashing the landlady’s back doors in over a sideboard.
There are no adequate emoji buttons to communicate how much this has filled me with mirth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Goodbye pigskin hat, we hardly knew you.

One thing worth noting - she never actually said that OH was in Glasgow with her, did she? He talked her out of wearing a bedsheet to the awards do (would have been a better choice tbh), but that could easily have been over the phone.

...which, if you have to spend an hour on the phone convincing your girlfriend not to wear a stinky sweat-stiffened t-shirt to a black tie event, might just be the kind of thing that makes you think "hang on a minute..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
OMG there was an interaction with a blue tick a few pages back, I don’t want to reference it directly, due to privacy reasons, who was sending Jack reassuring messages and telling her all would be ok, and I actually know this person IRL 🤦🏽‍♀️ They are a really sound person, lovely in fact, yet I was reading that thinking you’ve be conned, you’ve fallen for all of it, and I can tell you, they are not easily fooled. OMG how do you tell them what we know about Jack, she has so many people hoodwinked, she really can fool the best of them out there, I’ll give her that. 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I just had a thought.
If Hatman is/was OH then last night's Tattle may have been too much for him.
Scenario......
Hatman doesn't do SM. Maybe because he's got kids and doesn't want to be triangled, maybe he's just a private person.
Jack has spent the last 3 months dropping breadcrumbs the size of mega pumbles about who he is, where they are, how much is being spent. She also said she met him at fellowship, groped his brother and put pictures of their holiday on the Internet. She's dropped a lot of alarming clangers and embarrassing rants, as is her way. Oh and posed with a loaded weapon, got turned down for a mortgage and had the police visit.
He almost certainly had some level of cringe, which got worse and worse.
Then last night we triangled Hatman. If he didn't read it then one of the many Southend lurkers will have let him know.
Personally I think the final straw was being outed as an AA member. He rang her this afternoon and dumped her.
(Obviously m'lud this is just musings of MooBelle and not fact. We don't even know if Hatman is Harold. I can also believe there is no OH and she's invented the whole thing.)
I feel mean typing this, but I had wondered if OH or OH ex was the person who was being repeatedly called (because it’s an AA thing (super questionable)) then the police visit was related to that harassment ?

Then the final
Was this weekend???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Will she take the earrings out now?
They'll now go to live with the engagement rings in Jack's big souvenir box of relationships ruined through her own self centred, immature, attention seeking behaviour. Imagine the drama poor Harold has had to deal with of late we've had perennial favourite- the internet wants me dead, malicious welfare check, I have an ouchie, send helpos. and so on and on.

Really the kindest thing anyone could do for Jack is point out how manipulative and boring she is. Instead we have the be kind squigs blowing smoke up her arse and keeping their drama supply going.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.