Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the self pity party tweets from Jack :rolleyes: I don't know anyone who does that anymore. I've had FB friends go through break ups and divorces and haven't felt the need to post about it, let alone wail about a short (non-existent) relationship.
I really hope her boy has a nice structured home at his dads that keeps him out of all that drama for most of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh my word, I don’t know what to think! 😂 I spotted the deactivation this morning and the reactivation this afternoon. 😱 Although I am quickly losing the slither of empathy that I had because she is once again romanticising it.
If OH did exist then I think that he did have his tit together and it was too much too fast. Or someone has shown him her Twitter and objects to his relationship being used as validation for her insecurities online. Or is a very elaborate well thought out story for kudos for the one year sober approaching.
How can someone with multiple therapists and AA groups be so messed up?! I can’t think of a better expression!

Reactions: 28
Break up misery sympathy sucking Jack is now my least favourite jack.

Why doesn't she just call a friend....?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
63E61670-EC96-4A5B-B553-733FFD848751.jpeg

“Hello Douglas, I’m back with Maureen now for good. Things got all a bit mixed up and she thought we were dating. I did get a bit carried away, it’s hard to say No to young women at our age Doug. But it’s just not all it’s cracked up to be”

“ I went on a work trip last week, I was buying a job lot of pigskin hats in Holland and she followed me there. Maureen wasn’t happy and had a turn

I’ve told her no more index, no more coming in the shop, no more helping with shelves or bins. Maureen said I’m not to speak to her ever again”

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Next door had a tree surgeon in today, a lot of branches came down and he was obvs keeping some for an unknown reason. He strapped the keepers to the roof of his van (he also had a truck) and, he climbed up to the van roof and got his boots to work to strap the big uns down.

I watched from my upstairs window. We were almost level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Also you would think he would have said something during/ before the acknowledgments( not out till next year) if he felt that way about her. I mean he must have none he just wasn't that in to her for a while. Perhaps she was Suggesting marriage or living together?!

Reactions: 23
Next door had a tree surgeon in today, a lot of branches came down and he was obvs keeping some for an unknown reason. He strapped the keepers to the roof of his van (he also had a truck) and, he climbed up to the van roof and got his boots to work to strap the big uns down.

I watched from my upstairs window. We were almost level.
Did your eyes meet and heart skip a beat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.