Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who we know must know Jack's address, apart from her family

, The neighbours, including the one who left the soap on her doorstep, her son's friends and I assume their families, her son's school - the school where apparently half the teachers follow her., Caroline of the hands, Vix a plus pass for kitty, her agent and anyone who works for her agent, her publisher and employees, any journalists or film crew that have been to her house,her son's father, his family, his ex, LJC and her friends etc.

Plus anyone who cba to pick up her trail of breadcrumbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I KNOW she's referring to Tattle when she says "your lot", but I really doubt any of us would comment on her posts. It's not allowed!

So, "your lot" is pretty inflammatory. The squig will have no idea what she's on about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Did she heckers like make that. It’s a ready meal or a takeaway. Reminds me of the food she photographed in Edinburgh. Why not say, oh, fancied a treat - doesn’t it look nice. But that’s not Jack. Got to lie.
Far to much colour, texture, and identifiable content
NOT a mackie slop

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off with the 'they don't want me to breathe or eat'. I just don't want you to be such a scamming grifter who takes attention away from people who are currently experiencing the hardshps of the cost of living crisis.

Have your house and whatever tit you want to own, just don't take people's winter fuel payment because you're selling (incoherent) sob stories online (and stop it with the receipes that don't work and people waste money on).

But it's typical Jack Monroe. When challenged she flips from victim mode to attacker back and forth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I have called my elderly dog Fandan for years 😂. Does that mean I'm a honorary Scottish person? If so, I demand my munchie box. Thankyou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
People who we know must know Jack's address, apart from her family

, The neighbours, including the one who left the soap on her doorstep, her son's friends and I assume their families, her son's school - the school where apparently half the teachers follow her., Caroline of the hands, Vix a plus pass for kitty, her agent and anyone who works for her agent, her publisher and employees, any journalists or film crew that have been to her house,her son's father, his family, his ex, LJC and her friends etc.

Plus anyone who cba to pick up her trail of breadcrumbs.
Plus the Ocado delivery drivers!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s the idiotic, dim squigs that get to me as much as she does. Some are lying. Others just poke the bear to get a response. No different to Jack.
If the grift wasn’t so damaging it wouldn’t matter. She’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Teenage feeling vibes. She fancies us.
Love the fact she call us crusty. I have never wore clothes I have slept in pet or wore 3 days in a row. That's crusty pet and you have no excuse to do so either. You have access to clean clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
As an avid Tattle reader, Jack will know that many frauen have more lived experience than her, and some have jobs or volunteering positions at organisations that help people who are suffering from the cost of living crisis. She probably can't stand it, so she paints the canal as a group of people who want her (and others) to suffer. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I dont want her to suffer. I just wish she wouldn't grift and scam and if she must take the spotlight, that she would lift up others (still thinking of that time she told a community food project only to share her weird Christmas budget recipes via the link on her website so that she could benefit from the affiliated links - these were recipes she had already been paid for by a national newspaper, mind you).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Teenage feeling vibes. She fancies us.
Well praise beans 🙏 I had all my hair cut off this week and I'm refusing to wear a bra in this heat. Floppy boobies ahoy! No pulling pigtails or pinging bra straps here lads 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if seeing Louisa living her best life has prompted today’s tantrum? She thought she would be married and living in a nice owned house by now as Louisa has a good job. She really should try standing back and exploring the reasons for all of her failed engagements.

The common denominator is you Jack. If you had worked on yourself, stopped being the victim, and taken responsibility for yourself you’d own a house by now. You’ve had lots of incredible opportunities over the last decade and you’ve made decisions that have placed you in the situation you’re currently in. You and you alone. Grow up for the sake of your kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.