Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she has been served some sort of legal papers. She has made her own address very identifiable and has then also said exactly where landlady lives. Given how crazy her followers are I’m sure landlady is probably worried about her own safety. Plus it must be extremely hurtful to have your mother’s beautiful home trashed by the slop goblin.
it really is a beautiful house and Jack should be thankful of the privilege she has to live there yet all she does is bad mouth.
I hope land lady is ok.

What is she on about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I reckon she has been served some sort of legal papers. She has made her own address very identifiable and has then also said exactly where landlady lives. Given how crazy her followers are I’m sure landlady is probably worried about her own safety. Plus it must be extremely hurtful to have your mother’s beautiful home trashed by the slop goblin.
it really is a beautiful house and Jack should be thankful of the privilege she has to live there yet all she does is bad mouth.
I hope land lady is ok.

What is she on about?
Could be, I am pretty certain her Twitter has caused some form of new real life chaos and she's deleted it, as if it's Twitter's fault rather than the gibberish she puts into it that's at fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I hope land lady is ok.

What is she on about?
I think you're right but I fear rebranded homeless Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 28
another squig's noticed! and has retweeted themselves to their one follower. which is very customer service

Screenshot_20220620-124801_Twitter.jpg

20220620_125021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 78
The problem with letting everyone know where the LL lives isn’t us ( we don’t care) it’s the squiggs who think it’s their job to constantly save her.

Reactions: 47
Just listening to You and Yours on Radio 4 and they are talking about private landlords. Welcoming the new changes - no fault evictions, not allowed to ban people on benefits - but saying the no fault eviction is virtually impossible to enforce at the moment. Too many he said/she said legalities. So I don't think Jack could rely on that to get her out of trouble - if that is the problem.
And re squigs - it would only take a couple to contact LL saying she is being mean to Jack, and to let Jack buy the bungalow for 50p, for her to wonder if having Jack as a tenant is worth the hassle. Sounds like she could justifiably stick the rent up, if Jack left, as it is such a nice area. Jack will have a bit of a shock trying to find somewhere as big for the rent she is paying now.

Reactions: 34
Anyone who notices she's gone is either a) a sock b) a lurker c) Mr T Roll or d) an overly obsessive fan

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I hope land lady is ok.

What is she on about?
Don't think she would be served them this quickly after Saturdays antics

Jack always does this. Leaves. After dropping depression breadcrumbs. Its just manipulative behaviour

Jack has zero to do with Louisa now and it's got nothing to do with Louisa if Jack is having yet another breakdown

According to Jack she had breakdowns all the way through her 20s and clearly had a massive one last year and now she's having another one but in the middle of all her breakdowns she has time to be a a nasty grifting lying toxic bleep every day. She could piss off twitter and never come back for all I care.

Reactions: 32
Possible Explanationos

1. Attention
2. She woke up to the paparazzi taking pictures of the eucalyptus tree and needed some privacy.
3. She went to Dordrecht alone. Someone told Harold she'd said on Twitter she was there with OH causing Harold to fly into a jealous rage.
4. Evil Landlady has SNAPPED.
5. Another "malicious" welfare check.
6. Space Squig has turned up and is going round the neighbours demanding they give his parcel to Jack.
7. Big Dave has SNAPPED.
8. She's been landmark libel trialled by (take your pick)

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Days spent Grunking and here I am in the midst of a deactivation. What a time to be alive. Mithering canal, you have made me owl
Champagne these last few days as I caught up. Wonderful work as always. My theory for the deactivation is that over exuberant flying monkeys have contacted the LL too and that she’s walked over, chapped on Jack’s door and got her telt! I would have done that, the stuff Jack has put on Twitter recently has been appalling. I love a tree, I have a few in my garden but it’s the LL decision, it’s not like it’s a beautiful mature native tree. Anyway we’ll done all on the capture of the chaos(es).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, if I rented out a house to someone with 1/2 million followers and I read comments like this I would not be pleased.
No fault evictions have been ended in England, only a few days ago. So Jacks comment about 'don't make a story about this please, I want to keep living here' would not result in an eviction from landlordlady.
eta - she could still be asked to move if the owner wants to sell.
Bouncing your rent is sufficient grounds I would have thought

Reactions: 29
Maybe she opened Space Squig's parcel and it's sucked her into the upside down.

Keep running up that hill, Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.