Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said I liked a flounce but with this flounce you are really spoiling me!
1655722349140.png

I had to come on to honour the return of the moss. It was in the gravel in your back yard last time, if I remember correctly. :D
Or not. I would be picking moss out of my wall.

Today I will be mainly smelling of bushukan, lemon and bergamot. #smellyourlot #reekofbitterness

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That outpouring of grief has attracted one like from an account without a profile picture or any followers.
And who follows 3 accounts, one of whom is Krish mate, the other a footballer turned commentator.
I wonder if Jack does bring any court case, or is cited in one, she can be made to disclose her sock accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And who follows 3 accounts, one of whom is Krish mate, the other a footballer turned commentator.
I wonder if Jack does bring any court case, or is cited in one, she can be made to disclose her sock accounts.
I would think yes to that. She's a t roll and she could be ordered to hand her devices over as part of a court order. That's certainly the way it works here. More so if people are charged although it doesn't happen that often but Im sure a judge would have the powers to find out who her alt accounts are

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think the Glasto gig will bit dumped this week due to rail strikes??? I'm convinced she won't turn up and use it as an excuse....
We can give her a lift! We’re only 20 miles up the road from her! Imagine a five hour car journey with Jackie. 🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Does seem a bit of a coincidence that she goes off twitter after badmouthing her landlady - on twitter 😬
Not so much the tree but all the 'I've tried to be friendly but she doesn't want to know' stuff. It is crazy she choses to conduct her private business like this to over half a million people, when she knows full well some are possibly invested enough to request a police welfare check.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe Harold joined Twitter?
Either that or his family have taken him to one side and shown him hers. That "No Googling" rule is one of the biggest red flags I've ever seen, and seeing what she puts out there will have been eye-opening to say the least when she's probably been in best behaviour/lovebombing mode for the duration of their short relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Superdrug no go
Roll up my metro

Jack say I smell
Off Twitter she fell

OH no spunky
Tree surgeon hunky

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does seem a bit of a coincidence that she goes off twitter after badmouthing her landlady - on twitter 😬
Not so much the tree but all the 'I've tried to be friendly but she doesn't want to know' stuff. It is crazy she choses to conduct her private business like this to over half a million people, when she knows full well some are possibly invested enough to request a police welfare check.
Yes, if I rented out a house to someone with 1/2 million followers and I read comments like this I would not be pleased.
No fault evictions have been ended in England, only a few days ago. So Jacks comment about 'don't make a story about this please, I want to keep living here' would not result in an eviction from landlordlady.
eta - she could still be asked to move if the owner wants to sell.

OH finally googled her as his DiL told him Microsoft was ending Internet Explorer and he thought it might be his last chance to defend her against her the ninnies. Unfortunately instead it revealed the grift and the sad realisation that the knocking he was hearing in the night was not due to old pipes that the mean landlady won’t replace but a mendacious Pumble wanking under the bed. It’s all a bit too fruity for him and Margaret already got half his pension in the settlement, he can’t afford to give HMRC the rest and still keep the static home in Shoreham ☹ 💔
"Shoreham.."
Genuinely screaming here!
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon this is all about LJC living her best life. Dragging her into a situation where she has to do a welfare check of her own despite being thousands of miles away. Awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t think OH ever existed - but I think the jig is up so they are conveniently forgotten.
The flounce is because the landlady has made a point about being doxxed and cut the tree down and she hasn’t got a leg to stand on.

I reckon this is all about LJC living her best life. Dragging her into a situation where she has to do a welfare check of her own despite being thousands of miles away. Awful.
I flipping well hope LJC pours herself a large glass of something cold and completely ignores the situation

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.