Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except. He whisked her to Venice and spent a fortune on earrings. Took her to a country cottage and let her cook his family slop.

She must be tit hot in the sack if that's his definition of friends with benefits

Most folk would get sainsbury essentials wine and a night in a travelodge if they were lucky
But we've only got her words for the fact that he bought all that stuff for her. He isn't on SM so who is there to contradict her? She bought all that stuff herself and went away to Per Rialto on her own.

That or she will do things other girls wont.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
But we've only got her words for the fact that he bought all that stuff for her. He isn't on SM so who is there to contradict her? She bought all that stuff herself and went away to Per Rialto on her own.

That or she will do things other girls wont.
Join the #OHtruthers. Harold never existed. Nope, never bought a dime of it. Her personality and lifestyle would send anyone for the hills. There never was an OH.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Join the #OHtruthers. Harold never existed. Nope, never bought a dime of it. Her personality and lifestyle would send anyone for the hills. There never was an OH.
We are a new but steadily growing group, often seen out with barely much on protecting the streets of Essex from roaming gangs of tree surgeons

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🎵 And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a pumble in the bin
Never knowing who to tweet to
When the tree came down
And I would've liked to know you
But I was just a ninny
Your Twitter burned out long before
Your legend ever did 🎵

Screenshot 2022-06-20 14.41.31.png

Haunting new version of Candle in The Wind, from Sir Elton on this terrible day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She’s probably off having a ‘sinus operation’ like old Boris.

*sniffs*

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot 2022-06-20 15.01.31.png

Yes, the courts LOVE evasive behaviour like that and will award Jack six forever homes and a Strawberry Mivvi.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
We’ve been overdue a Twitter deactivation for a while now. She’ll be back within a few weeks.

Reactions: 17
Hello officer
T Rolls better looking brother here Neighbourhood watch
There's been a murder
No. Jack Munroe wants to see if she can stop her landlady cutting a Bush down and throwing it in a skip
She's told everyone where her landlady lives and then flounced off twitter

Officer - not a bleeping gain.
I'm supposed to be off to Glasto this weekend and I don't need the drama

N Watch - laughs like muttley
618D4D51-F2CD-4FBC-AFFB-794831A0CBC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would you like me to start a new thread? If so, I am a newbie though so bear with me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.