Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH finally googled her as his DiL told him Microsoft was ending Internet Explorer and he thought it might be his last chance to defend her against her the ninnies. Unfortunately instead it revealed the grift and the sad realisation that the knocking he was hearing in the night was not due to old pipes that the mean landlady won’t replace but a mendacious Pumble wanking under the bed. It’s all a bit too fruity for him and Margaret already got half his pension in the settlement, he can’t afford to give HMRC the rest and still keep the static home in Shoreham ☹ 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The squigs are still there tweeting away at Jack.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 11.15.37.png

Oh you poor dear squig, what a double disappointment you have ahead of you.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 11.15.18.png

Yes squig but you probably collect string and have several whimsical anecdotes about your sock drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes. Oddly enough it's the squigs' responses that Jack is losing control of. They always take it further than even Jack does because she attracts people with similar personalities. Jack thinks Tattle is her problem but I have always felt it'll be her devoted followers who accidentally bring about her downfall with the vociferousness of their 'support'.
Exactly, we confine ourselves to tattle, and mostly amuse ourselves creating art, music, planning outfits and coining new words. The squigs go after people in real life. They doxx, threaten, and are just awful to everyone who they even imagine has slighted their top princess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I just read the Lime Goss article again. Just want to correct myself 😳

The January 2020 (Lime Goss article) flounce was announced. So everyone knew.

This was the deactivation that only Tattle noticed:
Sept 17 2020:
View attachment 1356663

She also deactivated in March 2021 for 6 hours:
View attachment 1356668
The March 21st 2021 was also a Sunday. The others were not.

I checked in case the issue is Sunday evening alone - SB not there, people with kids / more traditional jobs getting ready so not available to chat "pony".

If Jack gets to Glastonbury it'll be back - the amount of tags, follows will be too high to miss

Reactions: 31
She’s still on Instagram at the moment, and her account is public but she’s disabled the comments on her photos.

Reactions: 26
maybe.... we triangulated Harold......(Jack, a hint: maybe don't discuss your private friends and family on socials. I don't.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
A quick look suggests not one single person has noticed her flounce on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Screenshot 2022-06-20 11.41.09.png

Ok, sure this sounds like a good and informative account to follow.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 11.41.23.png

Oh.

Why you pissed?
Account doesn't exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
That would be her OH who she mentions 92 times a day? She's been all shades of insufferable lately. The court case. The tree. The duck tories video. The gun photo.

The welfare check drama. The rocking up to an awards do with her unwashed clothes.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.