Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's not related to the tree/landlady. I'm also not sure of it'll be OH related as he's not on twitter so deleting it would have no impact on him. Although I guess she lives for the performance so maybe he did leave and she's performing for everyone else.

I suspect we'll never know the truth, but it'll be blamed on Mr T Roll or similar.

Hopefully it'll be a long break and she can properly reset.

Reactions: 32
Possible Explanationos

1. Attention
2. She woke up to the paparazzi taking pictures of the eucalyptus tree and needed some privacy.
3. She went to Dordrecht alone. Someone told Harold she'd said on Twitter she was there with OH causing Harold to fly into a jealous rage.
4. Evil Landlady has SNAPPED.
5. Another "malicious" welfare check.
6. Space Squig has turned up and is going round the neighbours demanding they give his parcel to Jack.
7. Big Dave has SNAPPED.
8. She's been landmark libel trialled by (take your pick)
I really hope the libel trial goes ahead. She was the one who was woomping all over twitter a few weeks ago at the thought of being a millionaire

She's a rip roaring twit. I've said this before. She was always a banger but she lost the plot when Louisa left and the reason for that is that she had a very decent income and if they had stayed together I bet they would be looking for a place together to buy by now

We can all get things wrong on social media and in relationships but when you are making the same mistakes time and time again you need to try and fix things

She has no concept of other people and their feelings. She's a self centered clown who thinks the world should revolve around her because she's Jack Monroe

And when she does come back she'll be doing her usual. Grifting and blaming other people

Reactions: 34
Don't think she would be served them this quickly after Saturdays antics

Jack always does this. Leaves. After dropping depression breadcrumbs. Its just manipulative behaviour

Jack has zero to do with Louisa now and it's got nothing to do with Louisa if Jack is having yet another breakdown

According to Jack she had breakdowns all the way through her 20s and clearly had a massive one last year and now she's having another one but in the middle of all her breakdowns she has time to be a a nasty grifting lying toxic bleep every day. She could piss off twitter and never come back for all I care.
I reckon it’s connected to the welfare check

Reactions: 20
I think it's not related to the tree/landlady. I'm also not sure of it'll be OH related as he's not on twitter so deleting it would have no impact on him. Although I guess she lives for the performance so maybe he did leave and she's performing for everyone else.

I suspect we'll never know the truth, but it'll be blamed on Mr T Roll or similar.

Hopefully it'll be a long break and she can properly reset.
She won't reset in my view. Her behaviour is far too disordered and she needs a proper diagnosis of whatever personality disorders she has going on (multiple in my view).

She also can't take more than 30 days off twitter or she would need to log in and reactivate and de activate every 30 days

Lose that account lose work and her tip jar

Reactions: 29
I've missed where Jack was heartbroken. Please may I be directed?

I hope a widowmaker branch hasn't fallen on Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon it’s connected to the welfare check
I'm not sure because that was a few weeks ago and she was acting like Billy Big baws on Saturday night but if police were really concerned they could have asked her to show them the threats however they couldn't force her to do this. They also do welfare checks daily as part of their job and they've got more to worry about than Jack.

I'm pretty sure the landlady will be raging though and there will be fall out from the tit that happened at the weekend. Trying to take soft legal action against your landlady is moronic.

Reactions: 26
I've missed where Jack was heartbroken. Please may I be directed?

I hope a widowmaker branch hasn't fallen on Jack.
Jack having a branch fall nearby, collapsing in SHOCK. Jack being carried down the garden on a door, like Judy in Seven Little Australians. Cooper and the brambly mice chorusing Abide With Me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure because that was a few weeks ago and she was acting like Billy Big baws on Saturday night but if police were really concerned they could have asked her to show them the threats however they couldn't force her to do this. They also do welfare checks daily as part of their job and they've got more to worry about than Jack.

I'm pretty sure the landlady will be raging though and there will be fall out from the tit that happened at the weekend. Trying to take soft legal action against your landlady is moronic.
I was thinking that whomever instigated the welfare check, has been appalled by her behaviour this weekend. They have either intervened, or alerted someone. I think anything else, wouldn’t happen so quickly after the weekend. This relates to something previous.

Reactions: 23
If Jack genuinely wanted advice about the tree she could have asked on behalf of a follower she had no need to bring the house owner into it

I wonder if the owner has walked across the road and tore her off a strip hence the deactivation If she lives in a gossipy town presumably someone may have alerted the owner

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if the owner has walked across the road and tore her off a strip hence the deactivation If she lives in a gossipy town presumably someone may have alerted the owner
Well Jack did say she wanted to get to know LL so not all bad then (y)

• Haha
She hasn't really gone from Twitter though has she? She's got loads of other accounts...;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Possible Explanationos

1. Attention
2. She woke up to the paparazzi taking pictures of the eucalyptus tree and needed some privacy.
3. She went to Dordrecht alone. Someone told Harold she'd said on Twitter she was there with OH causing Harold to fly into a jealous rage.
4. Evil Landlady has SNAPPED.
5. Another "malicious" welfare check.
6. Space Squig has turned up and is going round the neighbours demanding they give his parcel to Jack.
7. Big Dave has SNAPPED.
8. She's been landmark libel trialled by (take your pick)
I think this weekend's tweeting about the tree and her landlady has seen the local community abuzz - and big Dave blowing his stack because he's had calls (and being a pillar of said community/shown up by his bloody daughter). I think he's read Jacksie the (dead men cant) riot act and she's pulled the account for now. I bet the meltdown and rows have been of volcanic proportion this morning especially after the gun in the street platty jubes disaster.
And I AM HERE FOR IT 🍾 🦉
Edit to add: Dave is the only one I think she does actually take notice of and obeys, if that's the right wording. You know what I mean...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Hi and welcome @PumblesofWimbledon! Don't be shy, we are a friendly bunch. Love your user name, 😂
I'm grunking and it's late in the thread but not only is that an excellent name (welcome btw) but your Pumble related title from a few threads back keeps popping into my head and it's definitely one of the best titles we've had imo, bar the classic autistics and success one ❤

• Heart
I was thinking that whomever instigated the welfare check, has been appalled by her behaviour this weekend. They have either intervened, or alerted someone. I think anything else, wouldn’t happen so quickly after the weekend. This relates to something previous.
Possibly but she's just been a twit as per on twitter and the only way she could be legally forced off twitter was if she had been charged and it was part of bail conditions. That won't have happened

She also can't be forced into psychological interventions as far as I'm aware unless she's been sectioned and the police have powers to section someone but it is incredibly hard to get someone sectioned for their own safety as an outsider as it were

I've had to do it in past jobs and I couldn't get help for people in MH crisis Dealing with people who were presenting as much more unstable than her and they were repeatedly sent away even when it was obvious they needed help.

She's been acting like this for two years on twitter now and the people who should have tried to stop this are her family.

I'll also say that lots of people have enabled this terrible behaviour. Her agent and her publisher and even people offering her work

She's been acting like a dick on twitter for years now with very few consequences

• Heart
She’s been doing a lot of bragging the past few days despite it being against her best interests to unveil she’s not a poor? Whoever that has been aimed at has obviously perturbed her. Maybe one of OH’s friends got in his ear and it was for their benefit?

Harold run free 🕊

• Haha
I think this weekend's tweeting about the tree and her landlady has seen the local community abuzz - and big Dave blowing his stack because he's had calls (and being a pillar of said community/shown up by his bloody daughter). I think he's read Jacksie the (dead men cant) riot act and she's pulled the account for now. I bet the meltdown and rows have been of volcanic proportion this morning especially after the gun in the street platty jubes disaster.
And I AM HERE FOR IT 🍾 🦉
To be fair to her as I just said he's been enabling her completely cunty behaviour on twitter for years so he's a bit of a hypocrite if he's trying to get her to wind her neck in now.

Reactions: 24
I mean I can't believe she has deactivated her twitter over a tree when she gets such extreme death threats (and more)

But I am loving the fact that only 1 little squiggle has noticed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.