Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you deactivate your account you don't lose your tweets. Don't worry troops all her shite will still be there when she reactivates

In a couple of hours it will say this account doesn't exist

I suspect it takes longer to show that it's gone because she has 500k following her and a lot of tweets

And she's a shitehawk as well

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack will have deactivated her account.

When she comes back, her account will show as 0 follows, 0 following and 0 tweets until everything syncs up. Tweets will return as long as she didn't delete them.

She can deactivate for 30 days. After that, she needs to reactivate her account to save it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry I do hope she has just flounced for attention and nothing really actually awful has happened but quitting Twitter for 40 hours in that last piece has me howling - not even two bloody days 😂
If something awful happens to most people you just don't post on social media.
The deactivating is an attention grab. Gets much more fuss that just not posting about how poor you are 🤷‍♀️

I would put a fiver on OH having left, but can something that never existed really leave? If they did exist how did they never leave a reflection, or a shadow? These are the things I really need to know!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I wouldn't wish her any harm in the real world but she's a nasty grifting cow who causes damage to other people. I don't care if her relationship has ended and if she has relapsed I hope she gets support but it's not this site's fault if she has.

What she did at the weekend was dreadful and if she has been served notice she bloody well deserves it

Reactions: 35
Wonder what the drama is, thought she was living her best life right now. Could be literally anything…
Dream job on Lorraine ❌
OH ❌
Amazing tree ❌
Forever Home ❌
Landlady annoyed ✔
Big Dave annoyed ✔
LJC living best life ✔
New defamation trial ❌
VBI finished ❌
Most probably just attention seeking 🤭
TOOT bleeping TOOT, Frau’s. She is living her best life making spite trifles and currently researching book 127.
I wonder if her Twitter absence will be enough to spark a further (malicious) welfare check from the lovely Southend Police.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There is no way she will leave twitter for good. She gets work on twitter and she needs it for the grift.

Maybe she's just warming up her Celine Dion pitch perfect rendition of think twice completed it mate to wow the festival crowd with

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she's left in a huff because ever since the Veiny Ballsack Inconvenience tweets she's been desperately trying to go viral again with one of her soundbites but it hasn't happened.

Who's running the books on what her excuse will be when she returns? I'd like to bet one eucalyptus tree that she claims she was suspended because the canal of ninnies maliciously mass reported her tweets because we have nothing better to do. She'll use her heroic return to twitter to harvest sympathy and bury all the admissions about how nice her home is.

• Haha
Has Jack deleted her Twitter?

I'm getting "This account doesn't exist"
Holy cow, so she has - bravo Manc! But as she has several others, she'll still be lurking somewhere for sure!

What prompted this new development? Landlady chaos, perhaps?

• Haha
So hard not to be cynical. Much as the Guardian keeps running basically the same article, if things go as before she will reappear before or after generating an online article about her absence. She will blame trolls for causing the need for said break, doubtless repeating her claims that people want her dead. If OH is no more this will be due to the stress twitter trolls put her under. She will be back fighting the good fight because she needs the social media profile people need her, and she will not be defeated.

• Sad
Holy cow, so she has - bravo Manc! But as she has several others, she'll still be lurking somewhere for sure!

What prompted this new development? Landlady chaos, perhaps?
Yes. Oddly enough it's the squigs' responses that Jack is losing control of. They always take it further than even Jack does because she attracts people with similar personalities. Jack thinks Tattle is her problem but I have always felt it'll be her devoted followers who accidentally bring about her downfall with the vociferousness of their 'support'.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
TOOT bleeping TOOT, Frau’s. She is living her best life making spite trifles and currently researching book 127.
I wonder if her Twitter absence will be enough to spark a further (malicious) welfare check from the lovely Southend Police.
Hello officer
T Rolls better looking brother here Neighbourhood watch
There's been a murder
No. Jack Munroe wants to see if she can stop her landlady cutting a Bush down and throwing it in a skip
She's told everyone where her landlady lives and then flounced off twitter

Officer - not a bleeping gain.
I'm supposed to be off to Glasto this weekend and I don't need the drama

N Watch - laughs like muttley

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just read the Lime Goss article again. Just want to correct myself 😳

The January 2020 (Lime Goss article) flounce was announced. So everyone knew.

This was the deactivation that only Tattle noticed:
Sept 17 2020:
Screenshot_20220620-110434_Opera.jpg

She also deactivated in March 2021 for 6 hours:
Screenshot_20220620-110835_Opera.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What she did at the weekend was dreadful and if she has been served notice she bloody well deserves it
I might get to see Jack in a skip in real time. 🥰
She did go too far with the landlady stuff. Keep things like that off Twitter, it's not the place for them.

• Haha
I might get to see Jack in a skip in real time. 🥰
She did go too far with the landlady stuff. Keep things like that off Twitter, it's not the place for them.
The actual arrogance of thinking she could legally force her landlady not to cut her own tree down and then asking the press not to run a story on it

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.