Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Landlady is probably talking to her friends saying 'I've written, she doesn't open her post. Ive, phoned, she doesn't answer her phone. I've emailed and texted, no response. I've even knocked on the door. i know she was in because I could hear nashing and wailing. At least I think it was her. I know she keeps animals.

It isn't like she ever pays her rent on time, and I heard she moans about the house on twitter. I only ever rented to her because her ex had such good references. If only I knew what I know now.

But I thought Jack didn't answer the door?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
We have had some RENTING neighbours and they have been quite disruptive. We don't bother with them but it's known on our street. They have been given orders by their landlord such as no parties etc. You don't get ask those things if your a good tenant.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lool “a street of detached houses very well spaced out” aka duck off pov this is a Southend palace we’re talking about not a 🤮terrace🤮

330A43F0-A310-43DD-8C12-CEDE3E16C10A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Darlings I am honoured by the thread title they I nominated being used, I've been busy in London today and now I'm on my way home. I presume she is at home as there have been no incidents on the train

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
so, she's simultaneously tried talking to the landlady, but has also never spoken to the landlady? is the landlady the meme angy kitten?

Screenshot_20220618-182131_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Having just been through the Hell of a revenge S21, I said I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

I lied. I wish it on her.

She’s announced the owners location, that she inherited it (ooooo I bet that fucken pisses her off) AND she makes 100% profit on the rent that Patreon pays (which will piss her off even more).

I am here for S21 Jack. Or even S8 Jack, I’d wager she hardly pays rent, gets a S8, then clears just enough so the owner can’t take her to court.

Landlady - just S21 the head.

Tell us Jack, how do you maintain a garden that size with all your DiSaBiLiTiEs and NO MONEY to pay a professional to do it for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is she ever not moaning. I mean seriously, all she ever does is moan, this is tit, that is tit, they are tit. The only time she is not moaning is when someone literally entertains her. For the love of God OH take her out for the night...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s paid rent to have a roof over her head for her and her son, she’s has security for them both and she is livid. Why? She is doing something that plenty of people can’t, there are families -single parent, two parent, blended and everything in between- who CAN’T afford to give their kids or themselves any sort of roof over their heads or home of their own.

Yes rent is expense, but so is a mortgage.

She is so bloody infuriating, count your blessings Jack. Be grateful for what you have achieved, if you want more then go for it but whining in Twitter about a bleeping tree you don’t own? You are a bellend, an absolute bellend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Is she ever not moaning. I mean seriously, all she ever does is moan, this is tit, that is tit, they are tit. The only time she is not moaning is when someone literally entertains her. For the love of God OH take her out for the night...
Hello lights off my old friend
I've come to visit you again
My landlady wants to chop a tree doon
It's making me act like a goon
Someone take the WiFi off of Jack
She talks such cack
The sound of silence

There will be misery ever more
She can't open her front door
Louisa didn't make the peach curry
Then she left in a hurry
She stole Tins
And left Jack bins

The sound of silence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How dare she post that woman’s personal information online like this. This is a private citizen and Jack’s behaviour is terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 89
So let me get this straight. She doesn't pay her rent for at least 8 months, publicly calls the place "crappy" and implies it's a frigid deathtrap, moans constantly about Evil Landlady and her made up Draconian rules, makes alterations without permission, and now she's taking legal advice because she doesn't want her RENTED magnolia chopped down? And is surprised that Evil Landlady doesn't want to be besties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
So let me get this straight. She doesn't pay her rent for at least 8 months, publicly calls the place "crappy" and implies it's a frigid deathtrap, moans constantly about Evil Landlady and her made up Draconian rules, makes alterations without permission, and now she's taking legal advice because she doesn't want her RENTED magnolia chopped down? And is surprised that Evil Landlady doesn't want to be besties?

Also in the space of a few days she has done her garden, minus tools, mentioned she is hot topic in the local whatapp, meant her LL tree surgeon, can't get old of her LL who is in fact neighbour. Anyone else sensing she is hot topic on the estate?! 😳😳🧐🧐

Reactions: 35

Absolutely pal x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.