Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The demonstration today that Jack said her diary was clear for, to deliver her speech - what's the betting she just didn't turn up with no warning?
Crazy. This march actually was an example of campaigning and activism but crickets from Jack. Almost as though she is only an activist for 🤑
This is true this is right up her alley in regards to her "duck the Tories," yet she wallowing about property that isn't hers. Has she ever considered the landlord planted that tree and wants rid perhaps the garden is pissing her off so she will remove the tree and then sort the rest, because muggins is just ruining things as per.

Reactions: 27
Sounds to be like your up a stream without a paddle pet, she wants it gone and that's her right if your lease is up in a year she probably preparing for what to do when your gone. She might do it up/ sell it on.

Reactions: 37
Wasn’t she counting down the hours until she could move out of the eternal tenancy agreement?
and given her desire to keep things on good terms with the landlady why would she tweet about this at all, especially given she knows so much about everyone else’s rights. I can’t see why she would need to take this to Twitter instead of perhaps engaging with her landlady, the letting agent, even asking citizens advice.
oh she’s a bleeping dick head.
ETA how nice for her that she has a 120ft garden which doesn’t encroach on her or any of her neighbours houses.
she has zero self awareness

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
That's way too much unverified third party personal information for an audience of 500k plus.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
If her house cost two thirds of what it's valued at she'd buy it in a heartbeat? So she can afford a £533k house? Interesting. I'd love to be as poor as her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
And this shows why she is so far removed from the realities of owning property. We’ve recently had to chop two trees down - hated doing it but the roots were getting very close to the foundations of the house and I imagine would have affected our insurance if anything had happened. It’s also bloody expensive cutting trees down so no one does it on a whim!
Quite. I work in housing, which includes dealing with issues on housing land. I doubt very much if her landlady has decided to remove the tree on a whim. There will be an issue somewhere. It's not like a lumberjack one person outfit can turn up to hack the tree down 🙄. There will be risk assessments, a team of people and climbing gear involved with a tree that size!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry,
She’s just instructed a lawyer because someone suggested she wasn’t skint and she wants to sue them because although she’s not skint she doesn’t want them to say that. = white middle class privilege.
now she’s looking for light legal advice because a tree in the 120ft garden of a house she can’t wait to leave, is being cut down. = white middle class privilege. Surprised Mr Israel hasn’t been instructed or even tagged. Surely with his connections he could easily find out her rights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Whyyyy would 'passing tree surgeons' (lol) knock on her door about it if it didn't need work? Also I thought she couldn't open the door to anyone because of the poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 117
Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 17.29.30.png

LOL whuttt? They can't build on it because they'd have to remove SHRUBBERY. This is truly a roadblock of massive proportions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
Whyyyy would 'passing tree surgeons' (lol) knock on her door about it if it didn't need work? Also I thought she couldn't open the door to anyone because of the poverty.
Ah I expect all these passing tree surgeons just want to inform her it is the healthiest tree they have ever seen, presents no problems and on no account should ever be cut down.

• Haha
Reactions: 101
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.