Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm mid-grunk and have missed a chaos. It's interesting to me that JM believes that squigs who question her claims must only be T Rolls from a trashy website.

I actually think it's quite the opposite. The majority of users here understand that, much like an undercover police investigation, a case needs to be built on genuinely sourced evidence without baiting, bugging or using leading questions (not poking the bear).

I find it fascinating that JM is itching to name a site that holds so much damning evidence against her. It's perfectly feasible to think that some of her followers might have strayed over here out of curiosity. There must be a growing number of people that find it suspicious how angered she is by confrontation.

I've always thought that if she has nothing to hide then she would be more than happy to link the thread herself. Surely it's absolutely bonkers to interact with the sguigs that call her out? I actually find it really uncomfortable to see. For somebody so concerned with mental health and well-being she seems drawn to unhealthy interactions. It's sad.
BIB

I’m almost one of those people.
I started following her quite recently for recipes etc
as a number of friends were liking her tweets.
She was so ranty and aggressive, as a tattler who usually spends 99% of time in another thread, i thought I would venture over here.

I’m now educating one or two friends about the lies and inconsistencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Actual footage of me when Jack rolls out the “I can’t believe I haven’t drank today. Poor me, choosing to spend all my time on Twitter and having to deal with people who don’t want to blow smoke up my arse”

REMINDER: Jack, if you choose to pick up a drink, that’s on YOU. The 12-Step programme gives you the tools to deal with life on life’s terms. So if someone upsets you to the point you pick up, look at yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I'm surprised or actually maybe I'm not, that she has not moved to the same area as SB and his dad to be closer to her child.
He clearly can’t afford to live in Thorpe Bay and Jack isn’t going to lower herself, even for her own kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It feels to me like she is building up to a relapse which she will blame on us/the landlady/the tree surgeon/the mortgage broker/Daddy/feral kids/LJC etc.
She blamed tattle for the last one
She's stone mad
She's in the bad mentals because her landlady wants to cut a tree down?
I honestly am still on the verge of hysteria that she tweeted that a mortgage advisor said he would wipe her credit rating if she got her feet out (for the lads)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Wonder if the landlady knocked on her door, kicked Jack in the shins and told her to stop spreading bullshit about her online, rounding it off with a, "Have a nice day, pal!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I know it was days ago but when I reached the section of my Grunk where she facetuned the sky.....

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I didn't know Miguel had got the Lorraine gig. Good if so. He's fantastic.
I confess I went online and spite-bought 4 of his books with some of my side hustle money. Been having a lovely read and I will enjoy having these on my bookshelf. Jacksie's book was used to light my BBQ. Nuff said ay?
Hi Jacksie 👋 your recipes are 💩 and your books only fit for firelighters - toot toot hun 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wonder if the landlady knocked on her door, kicked Jack in the shins and told her to stop spreading bullshit about her online, rounding it off with a, "Have a nice day, pal!"
She's 100% doxxed her landlady now, I'd be fuming!

Maybe there's a reason she doesn't talk to you directly, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.