Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even understand why we’re discussing 3 bedroom houses, she has a son who is there at the most half of the week, what is wrong with 2 bedrooms?
I went with 3-beds because I thought it’s a reference point most people our sort of age (30-50ish?!) will recognise wherever in the country they are. 2 bed houses aren’t common housing stock so not necessarily useful as a comparator for most people. And although 2-bed flats are common, I understand the problems with owning a flat especially if your freeholder turns out to be a dick (or absent) and the managing agents are awful - and that’s something that can change for the worse at any time thanks to our ridiculous leasehold system, even if you start off with a decent freeholder and managing agent. So I can understand why houses are preferred as long-term homes for most people in a position to buy one vs a flat. Also re the JM situation specifically, she might have another kid at some point so not unreasonable to want 3 beds if that’s her plan. (I’ve got kids in a 2 bed rental flat, and it is a massive pain in the arse with different bedtimes etc.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasn't she kicking off that legs of lamb was on the inflation comparison original thingy?! That's why she set up the VBI, to include real things people actually buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Squiggs are pointing out her tit.

View attachment 1353051
This is a ridiculous approach and explains why she’s got nothing other than a handful of unfulfilled CCJs to show for a decade ✨in the public eye✨ and why I have no doubt she doesn’t have a penny saved. It’s all been spent. If she saved at least half the minimum Patreon subscriptions (and her subscriber base were wholly retained, which they’re not) she could have close to £50k in 3 years. But will her income still be close to £100k then? Hopefully the exposé podcast has been released tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s just flung it in a bowl and mushed it about with a manky fork so it looks homemade. It still looks better than the brown slop she brews up. Pathetic.

There is no way she cut up those carrots.
Knew it. They’re too big. Also orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I personally don't think she's needed a 3 bedroom flat for the last 3 years. Yes she might want another kid at some stage but she's been paying for a 3 bedroom house for the last 3 years when she's only needed a 2. She's not buying a property thinking she might need the extra bedroom. She's renting. She can't have it all ways. Broke (coughs) but paying for space she doesn't need.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.