Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack - I don't want to see your facetuned legs and I got my own sky but I would like sources for the data. Numbers like that are meaningless unless you say where you got them from.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's not on the school run either, then. Poor, melted SB and his pals having to make their own way back.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Also... she's clearly on wifi there? Didn't she say she didn't have wifi the other month?
Not only that but she got declined for a WiFi contract in front of OH then the entire of Southend turned into that scene from Quasimodo where he’s pelted with tomatoes*

*that whole movie is really awful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
laughing so much i've pulled a muscle!

if you call lying in a hammock with your phone your "office set up" it counts towards your 120 hour working week

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Who would win in a fight between a hissing dervish and a dervish of cold rage?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If you pay yearly they've got £32.99 off you straight away, equivalent to £2.74. They'd need to keep you for 4 months to get that much if you pay monthly
Ty idk why now re-reading that after your post it’s crystal clear but initially far too much to comprehend?? 😂 Jackie listen to 🥒 and make sure you’re getting your money’s worth hun! You’ve only got £34 to play with

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who does she think does the so called "menial" jobs. How condescending.

My late friend when asked what he did for a job would always say..."I only work in a supermarket". It used to annoy me no end. Nobody does an "only" job. All jobs contribute to the running of society.
My sister is “just a hairdresser”. I pointed out that she had a Level 3 qualification at 19 and I didn’t have one till I was 32 🥴 That entertained her a LOT. There’s no “just” about it. I can barely brush my own properly hair let alone cut, dye or style it.

Wonder if she counts childcare as a “menial” job…

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hissing dervish? What is a hissing dervish?
A gorgon, like Medusa or MeJacksa. She was a slop gorgon that was slain by Jamieus and her head was used to turn moronic squigs to stone, thus putting an end to their lack of common sense and nonsense spouting.
Cupace20220617153957.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Ah sorry I ment invited back again! She's so much more manic and unhinged compared to a couple of years ago. Bookers at question time wouldn't touch her thesedays. She'd just start screaming that Tories are killing people.
The hilarious irony of her saying home ownership is a Tory obsession that she doesn't have........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t even use Instagram filters. I’ve got teenage daughters looking to me as an example so I’m on social media in my all real life glory. Let alone fucken FaceTune.

OT slightly, there’s a brilliant thread on here (I’d have to go into watched to find it) with the best Wiki collection of real life vs whatever the duck this particular Hun uses and it was eye opening for my kids.

That tit is harmful and FaceTuned photos should be forced by law to have the watermark or AD written on because it’s not bleeping real.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Things are tit in this country right now for sure, and I have a family member really struggling due to the horrendous waiting times in the nhs and I know people are really struggling with their bills and in a rich country such as ours it should happen but the way she tweets you’d think we were at famine in Ethiopia levels and it’s not helpful being so over dramatic and unfactual about things

which leads me onto no Labour don’t need her to be helping them with slogans. We have moved so far rightwards with our politics that these slogans of hers will just alienate the people that need to switch back to Labour. They also seem to tie up with what Corbyn was saying and she didn’t support him so how does that make sense

and oh do duck off with performative gardening on the hottest day of the year after the most painful train journey ever yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.