Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell do you ‘override’ someone’s credit score?

Has she been watching old Sex and the City episodes with the creepy foot guy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
C'mon, pal, you know you're excited for BBQ Jack. Bollock sausages burnt on the outside whilst raw in the middle, nice. Sling a goat's leg on there too, Jack. Sizzle Sizzle Toot Toot.
‘Cue Jack ‘cue Jack
Barbecue Jack
She’ll make them eat the sausages that look like a ball sack

YEAH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Honestly, she's just a massive tool! She's lucky that she at least had the option to try laser surgery for what birthmarks she actually has (no idea as I've never seen them).
The birthmark I have on my leg is very visible.......yet I don't think anyone has ever really mentioned it 🤷‍♀️ I forget it's there tbh.
The scar I have on my face is because the only option available was with a knife (lasering etc didn't exist)......again I don't think anyone has ever questioned it, and yes it's visible. Nor do I blame my parents for it, as they went with the only option they had.
She's such a victim of every single incident in life that the rest of us just get on with without a second thought.:rolleyes:
She could've just given the actual reason she hasn't tattooed her legs, which is she wanted visible tattoos quickly to become an overnight edgelord and arms were the obvious choice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Why would there be a forum of guys fervently discussing her toes? Why would a mortgage advisor offer to override a credit score in return for handling those plates of meat? LOL.

(edit: ok, so I take it back about doubting the forum of fervent foot men)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oooooh she's going to kick shins
I'm the very nasally Jack Mon-roe and I'm here with my docs the colour of dog tit to give your shins a good kicking

Im a bit mad me. I call my teenage son small boy and I once sent him to school in a floppy hat in case he got heat stroke from sitting in a claaaaaasroom

I've got an OH too.

Absolute banger
I would like to nominate “absolute banger” for thread title nominate thank space you

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the hell do you ‘override’ someone’s credit score?

Has she been watching old Sex and the City episodes with the creepy foot guy?
lmao SATC. In real life it’d mean your application going to a manual underwriter who’d take a look at it, rather than it being decided by the algos. That person wouldn’t be sat in a high street bank waiting on the off chance for some work!

We’ve had it twice for non-essential and not-mortgage-value insurances and it’s still a v vigorous process tbh. Can’t imagine they act alone nor would they risk a well paid career for her crazy frog toes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m trying super hard to get a mortgage at the moment, I would let anyone do anything to my feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.