Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even use Instagram filters. I’ve got teenage daughters looking to me as an example so I’m on social media in my all real life glory. Let alone fucken FaceTune.

OT slightly, there’s a brilliant thread on here (I’d have to go into watched to find it) with the best Wiki collection of real life vs whatever the duck this particular Hun uses and it was eye opening for my kids.

That tit is harmful and FaceTuned photos should be forced by law to have the watermark or AD written on because it’s not bleeping real.
The Instagram reality subreddit??

Reactions: 12
Floppy hat ffs, is he a woman in the 1930s with a wicker basket full of pork cylinders going for a picnic with his new beau? Should she send him off with a tartan blanket and a warning about letting young men drive automobiles too fast down country roads after too much ginger beer?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She'll be fuming at only getting 3.5 stars. They were generous with that
3.5 seems to be some serious shade on that site. Even Patti LaBelle got a 4.

I’m thinking that wikifeet merch would make a hilarious secret Santa gift. But I don’t want my name on some database.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
A size 8 US is a size 6 UK shoe wise. Hobbit Jack, smol person, big feet.
I'm also size 6 and wee. To be fair my mum is a size 5 and she's got bigger feet than me but thinner feet. I clearly have strange feet.

I don't mind being a size 6. Easy enough to get shoes

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.