Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... the mower was stolen but not the battery which was charging at the time. The same battery that she's used today to put in the...mower?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Am impressed that Jack has a personality that incorporates all four of the Young Ones.

Rick - well this one is obvious
Vyv - tries desperately to be punk, flies off the handle a lot
Neil - makes lentil slop. Also she turns to peaceful hippy mode when she’s fucked up on Twitter
Mike - thinks he’s cool and suave and everyone fancies him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s not though is it. There are quite a lot of countries struggling atm, because of, I don’t know, fallout from the ongoing pandemic, the war in Ukraine, climate change… Don’t get me wrong, this government is actively harmful and do plenty to exacerbate the problems the world is facing, but the cost of living crisis has not been caused by them.
Exactly. I’m no Conservative, but lots of countries are going through the same thing. The USA for example has a Democrat in power yet is still suffering from rising food prices, inflation etc. The conservatives need to do more but they weren’t the only cause of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Whet the duck is she talking about? Surely private schools are the gateway to a military career?

Nobody in my social circle was privately educated, few of us even went to a grammar, but we’re doing a hell of a lot better professionally than you, you raging snob.
On a grunk so don’t know where this will end up and someone may have already made the point..This is a very 1970s viewpoint so it’s probably come from Big Dave. He’s around the same age as me and I remember this sort of codswallop being said when I was at my state comprehensive. It was only a couple of years after the 11-plus was scrapped and this was how the press spoke about the comps. We still took a variation of the 11-plus and pupils were streamed with the g-streams (grammar equivalents) supposed to be destined for the ‘professions’ or managerial jobs and the lower streams for factories or military. In our city, it was the navy.

Looking at my contemporaries, that turned out to be absolute rubbish - lots of them have done very well and very few joined the forces or worked in low skilled jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
20220617_132551.jpg

Just been to the barbers and it's very, very HOT here so popped to a new bar that's opened in town but now craving a trifle and I don't know whyyyyyyy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I watched a bit of the QT video 😂
She actually says she doesn't understand the obsession with buying a house. David Cameron had said people have a need to own their homes and she doesn't understand it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
E29F95A5-55D0-4C44-B323-1432A2857CCF.jpeg

Crucial to who exactly?

*Kim Woodburn voice* “You’re not saving the world my love, you’re just sending a few tweets “

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 104
What's she ever done for anyone in poverty? duck all

That poor kid. Sent to school looking like crocodile Dundee.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
7C331D39-755E-4CD3-8B84-78793266E62F.jpeg

Go on then… please share your 100s of examples.

And not in lever arch file form, actually type them up. Please don’t include yourself… because free publicity for the Asda Smartprice range does not count as a phenomenal change.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
View attachment 1349744
Crucial to who exactly?

*Kim Woodburn voice* “You’re not saving the world my love, you’re just sending a few tweets “
Ha. I think we saw the flimsy political filter in action on Question Time. It translated as not having an original thought, waffling on about herself, going red with a quavery voice and visibly shaking (like a :poop: 🐶).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Am impressed that Jack has a personality that incorporates all four of the Young Ones.

Rick - well this one is obvious
Vyv - tries desperately to be punk, flies off the handle a lot
Neil - makes lentil slop. Also she turns to peaceful hippy mode when she’s fucked up on Twitter
Mike - thinks he’s cool and suave and everyone fancies him
Thanks for this. I just watched the university challenge one and Jack also fits into the posh tory team "I've got a porche" "My OH has got a big car."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ha. I think we saw the flimsy political filter in action on Question Time. It translated as not having an original thought, waffling on about herself, going red with a quavery voice and visibly shaking (like a :poop: 🐶).
Will 💩🐶 become the new 🍾🦉?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sweet LJC, it’s too hot today and too Fridayish for Political Jack. She is absolutely exhausting. GET A BLOODY JOB JACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.