Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why. Does she always... speak. Like. She's reading a. Draamaaatic poem? I cannot take anything that she says seriously. The disabled lady and the elderly lady at the end were genuine, heartfelt cases and juxtaposed against JM's fantastical word salad they really show her up for what she is. A fake.
Because she's Moses

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she so cross with “Saj”?

What about her long learnt, deep wisdom from the Masai tribe she was lying tweeting about only yesterday ?
I just had a look at the screenshots she posted wrt this and absolutely none of them have anything to do with the NHS. I mean yes of course the tories are going to vote against public ownership of transport but what on earth does legal aid or the bedroom tax have to do with his tweet?

Reactions: 29
I am not a parent but if I had a problem with my child's school I would simply contact them and explain the issue and what I would like done to resolve it.
How strange dear ninny. No the normal procedure is to spaff your child's private business to half a million people, apparently including his teachers, and then pretend you are protecting his privacy.
Oh and then go on a city adjacent mini break without him and resent him playing with the broken Olympus Trip you inexplicably bought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Mood in the crappy Bungalow right now.
1655463111587.png

I thought she cut the grass with some teeny tiny scissors because...erm...I don't know...she's a honking ballbag. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I just had a look at the screenshots she posted wrt this and absolutely none of them have anything to do with the NHS. I mean yes of course the tories are going to vote against public ownership of transport but what on earth does legal aid or the bedroom tax have to do with his tweet?
What you saying Pal? She deals in facts Veronicaaa and is only smol 😿

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought she was busy today mowing her meadow?

Eta, this catchy little earworm is tainting this gloriously sunny day so I'm gifting it to you all aswell 😀

🎶 One Jack and her slop, went to mow a meadow 🎶
That’s now replaced 🎶remember you’re a pumble🎶 As my earworm

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if it was some sort of road to Damascus moment for Ed Miliband!

Ed at home right now remembering the innocent times he thought he knew it all until plucky young Jack shouted in his face, and from then on he knew the truth.
Ed Miliband’s dad was an ACTUAL Marxist though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I like the way that, when she’s writing her excoriating fury of a thousand suns peripatetic essays for Tory rags, she’s ‘reaching across the divide’. When it comes to trying to effect real change, however, she cannot cooperate with people from the other side of the political spectrum. Saj mate is the type of person she should be trying to forge working relationships with. All this TORY SCUM rhetoric is the mark of someone who can’t make a valid argument.

Like it or not, the Conservatives hold power. They were voted for, and many people think they’re on the right track. If you want things to improve for the people you say are damaged by Tory policies, isn’t it best to, I dunno…. Engage with them a bit?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh there’s some tit here …

she is talking bollocks as usual…. There is a limit to what those not in government can do. I do agree Labour could be making some more noise about issues but she really has a very limited understanding about how Parliament etc works

Wow way to diss her own previous books and cookery writ

"Neurodivergent minds see through bullshit" 😬

View attachment 1349251

yep neurodivergent minds do see through bullshit… why there’s a lot of us on these threads 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Her brother is a military lad!

She has such a chip on her shoulder about everything.
On the table manners podcast, She shoehorned her little quip about him only being allowed into the RAF so they could use him as target practice.

Such a funny joke

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
OH duck OFF YOU SNOBBY GRAMMAR SCHOOL BINCH.

View attachment 1349158
When the war broke out in Ukraine, Jack was baying to send UK troops over there. Upon response to criticism she didn’t understand war, she boasted that her brother is an officer in the RAF. She quickly deleted the part about him being an officer. I was a lurker here then and noticed a frau say that only privileged boys become RAF officers, and it’s nothing like the predatory recruiting practices for working class teenage boys.

This is a long way of me saying she’s remembering a previous grunk, and getting it wrong, as per. She’s managing to insult state schools, the military and “menial” jobs all at the same time and coming across as a massive middle class grammar school snob towards all of them.

There’s nothing wrong with “menial” jobs, many described as such are essential to society, such as cleaners and carers. They should be valued more highly. They give far more value to the world in an hour of work than that spoiled grifter does in a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Amazing how she can engage with the Telegraph and Express without kicking their shins when £££ she wants to isn’t it?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.