Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always makes me laugh that people like Jack want to believe their detractors must have deep psychological ishews. Their egos are so massive that any criticism is unfathomable.
Sali Hughes even had a team of psychologists scrutinise her threads here and they informed her we are all disturbed and need help 🤪
But hey if that makes them feel better than the realisation people just like to laugh at their nonsense and call them grifters so be it.
I love how these people always let the mask slip on this. On the one hand they'll glom on to every mental health hashtag going when they want to look progressive and caring but the minute a word of criticism comes their way it's a snidey "poor delusional, dear, get help". Quite why they imagine talking like some creepy, gaslighting abuser puts them on the moral high ground is anyone's guess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Oh great, it's Zen Jack! Another role, another mask, another costume.

Zen AF.JPG

Always remember that you’re unique, just like everyone else…

Om.
🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is she... actually going to BE in celeryville tomorrow? I go past the venue on the bus on my way home from my job. Can't wait for her hot take on the neighbourhood

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Think I have convinced LurkerFrau to sign up so she can give us a detailed account of Jack's talk especially including any awkward moments, of which I am expecting many.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Think I have convinced LurkerFrau to sign up so she can give us a detailed account of Jack's talk especially including any awkward moments, of which I am expecting many.
Lurker Frau could be one of the first people to see the VBI live. I imagine it will be a bit like the Jen showing everyone the internet in the IT Crowd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I dread to think of all the tatt she's going to bring home. Shipping container, anyone? Also, do the Dutch Brambly mice dance on the stairs...with clogs on? Eager and curious minds want to know!
Depends on how much space cake you've eaten. Speaking of which, Jack could do a 'green' cooking feature whilst in The Netherlands. I'd get up at stupid o'clock for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely she is back home now?

If she has to get up to Glasgow tomorrow then with the flights the way they are she is cutting it fine.

What am I saying? Of course she is going to be late.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

If she has to get up to Glasgow tomorrow then with the flights the way they are she is cutting it fine.

I reckon she'll take the sleeper. The talk starts at two, so she can lurk in a chain restaurant for the morning then make her way over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If I go on a gossip forum because I'm so unhappy with my tit life, what does that say about people who trawl through their political opponents' tweets to find slightly awkward selfies, then share them with half a million followers going "hurhurhur looks like a bellend"?

Asking for a friend x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

My money is on a no-show. Cancelled flight/ferry. Stuck in Holland. Damn I can’t present my work after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jack needs her own travel show on Netflix. Off the Beaten Jack. Episode one - Jack visits the little know Scottish village of Edinburgh and enjoys the local dish of bacon naan.

Strawberry moon tonight. Get ready for some chaos, boys.
Silly! Jack has LITERALLY pitched that show a gazillion times but she’s just too coarse/tattooed/single mumish/sometimes lesbionic and occasionally non binary for TV commissioners 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Silly! Jack has LITERALLY pitched that show a gazillion times but she’s just too coarse/tattooed/single mumish/sometimes lesbionic and occasionally non binary for TV commissioners 🤷‍♀️
Question.

What’s lesbionic? Is it like a robot lesbian? Could be into that tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.