Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread everyone. Thread title suggested by @NomDeGuerre and altered for use by @jenny2603 .

Recap in shortened form.

1. Jack went away after posting Coops’ Big Mood.
2. Jack reappeared.
3. Jack has been whisked away on a mini break, apparently to the Netherlands (a city-adjacent break no less).
4. No evidence of OH, just a lonely phone, propped up sadly on a can, looking longingly at Jack, waiting to be held.
5. No Teemill update, no granola update, no VBI update.
6. Edinburgh waits, Glasgow waits, Scotland waits, the North is ready.
7. Wiki for newbies, no thread titles until later in the thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Someone should tells her those who run from the problems will still have to deal with them when she gets back, perhaps heading them face on would be more beneficial than wasting money on excursions!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just wanted to say. I do not care what or who her OH is. I joke along but I honestly couldn't give a tit! In fact one of my main bug bears of hers is how she uses her work page to talk about her private life.

Cook shite, talk shite but leave your personal live to yourself. NOBODY cares or needs to know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is the point at which she can’t help herself can she?

When she is in the middle of a Twitter storm and is loving the likes, she forgets she is meant to be poor smol pixie and wangs on about all the things she has done like going to Las Vegas and NY or about her true feelings like people on benefits wearing tracksuits and eating burgers.

This is when she shows her true colours, when she is so desperate to be adored by people she doesn’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I reckon she just stays in her city adjacent room.
Only making occasional forays for 0% alcohol beer and googling 'things tourists do in Dordrecht'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.