Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, it's just not that deep. I zoomed in, saw the phone propped up and laughed 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
In fairness if popping to Asda for some bits, takes the mindset, preparation & effort it takes most people to climb Everest, that probably does seem like an awful lot of work to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1342167
View attachment 1342169
View attachment 1342180
A ha. #gotcha #selfpartnered

Eta, looks like Jack's forgiven me for this. Thanks for all you do x
Apart from the obviously empty opposite seat reflected in the sunglasses, the angle of the camera is a give away.
If you were sitting opposite then it would be face on and dead ahead. This is taken by someone sitting on the ground and looking up.
Unless Harold was down on one knee mid proposal when the pic was taken...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg thank(space)you so much Jack! Canal, I bid thee adieu, Jack has so kindly absolved me from this wretched hobby and so off I go, softly, gently into the beckoning light of…pottery? Board games? Jack you forgot to tell me what is an acceptable way to spend my time? Alas it matters not, I’m free! Off I duck - FOREVER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Apart from the obviously empty opposite seat reflected in the sunglasses, the angle of the camera is a give away.
If you were sitting opposite then it would be face on and dead ahead. This is taken by someone sitting on the ground and looking up.
Unless Harold was down on one knee mid proposal when the pic was taken...
I don't think I'd have the strength for Wedding Jack. I'd need a city adjacent mini break or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Jack, unless you are a mind reader you have no idea how we feel about ourselves.

I would advise you to go to Asda and look for a f*** because we don’t give a flying one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Forgiveness from Our Lady of Perpetual Slop is hard to come by indeed. We'll all have to be very good ninnies and say our Hail Asdas.

Hail Asda, full of Smartprice,
Joe Le Taxi is with thee.
Blessed art thou among squigs,
And blessed is the fruit of thy tins, Pumble;
Holy Harold, OH of slop,
Pray for us ninnies
Now, and at the hour of our inexplicable eggs.
Amen.
This is brilliant! 🤣

Only slop can judge us 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, it's just not that deep. I zoomed in, saw the phone propped up and laughed 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
It always makes me laugh that people like Jack want to believe their detractors must have deep psychological ishews. Their egos are so massive that any criticism is unfathomable.
Sali Hughes even had a team of psychologists scrutinise her threads here and they informed her we are all disturbed and need help 🤪
But hey if that makes them feel better than the realisation people just like to laugh at their nonsense and call them grifters so be it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Jelly Bean thanks for the help with how to post a spoiler.

Personally I’m really not convinced about her claims to be an alcoholic. It seems much more likely her addictions are related to other substances which she feels unable to share. Which is of course is fine and she has no obligation to discuss her addictions. I guess she feels her audience are likely to be more sympathetic about alcohol rather than ‘expensive’ street or prescription drugs. However the misdirection and advise she does put out about alcoholism is potentially very dangerous to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
All hail Philosophical Jack! 🙌 Nice sentiment but it absolutely says more about you, I'm afraid. And, it's you. You're what's troubling these people*. I'm happy and secure enough in my life to know that I don't require 'likes' and adulation from strangers to feel content.

*The people on gossip forums. A place that she absolutely never visits or reads.

Literally CANNOT lie klaxon. Toot toot! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh FFS Jack - don’t bother taking the moral high ground, you’re a serial liar who scams people out of money (including charities)

• Heart
She could have protected OH by never ever mentioning him. But she has. Frequently. No one made you.

Nosh means blow job in certain parts of Yorkshire

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Jack needs her own travel show on Netflix. Off the Beaten Jack. Episode one - Jack visits the little know Scottish village of Edinburgh and enjoys the local dish of bacon naan.

Strawberry moon tonight. Get ready for some chaos, boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She could have protected OH by never ever mentioning him. But she has. Frequently. No one made you.

Nosh means blow job in certain parts of Yorkshire
My dad always called food nosh but it means blow job here too, so we used to giggle when he said he was taking us out for a nosh, I'm sure he used it more when he realised we knew what it was slang for 😂😂. Does Jack have the same sense of humour as my DEAD dad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack needs her own travel show on Netflix. Off the Beaten Jack. Episode one - Jack visits the little know Scottish village of Edinburgh and enjoys the local dish of bacon naan.

Strawberry moon tonight. Get ready for some chaos, boys.
Be careful with that title Krabs, she’ll claim it as her own soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jack forgives me? Best day ever! Jack, I made you a Forgiveness cake! (I don’t want to go near your pants though, thanks all the same).
D93A2BC8-4BAE-4CF7-9D30-EA01579EC6A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.