Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the point at which she can’t help herself can she?

When she is in the middle of a Twitter storm and is loving the likes, she forgets she is meant to be poor smol pixie and wangs on about all the things she has done like going to Las Vegas and NY or about her true feelings like people on benefits wearing tracksuits and eating burgers.

This is when she shows her true colours, when she is so desperate to be adored by people she doesn’t know.
I do worry though not for her but her kid again not my business, but I feel bad for him. Drinking non alcohol beer is ok but say she hankers after something stronger, it can and does happen and then she's back to where she was again. It's up to her to duck up her life but her kid doesn't need it again. I just can't help but just think she is a right selfish cow sometimes. I honestly feel bad for her kid. It's not hating on her its just remembering when I was a kid and my mum literally being there for me no matter what and knowing she was a stable part of my life. I know not all kids have that luxury but I do honestly wish it was the case. Kids need their parents. He's only going to be at home a few years more and she's going to have years or serious regret on her hands.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
For somebody so obsessed with people being obsessed with her she could just not obsessively post about herself on a public forum. 🙄 (For the record Jack, I'm not obsessed with you. I'm morbidly fascinated. I read about you like I would any fiction. I also occasionally take mini-breaks and go away on holiday but unless you know me irl you wouldn't know because I don't feel the need to post everything on SOCIAL media. Clue's in the name, chick.)

Also, 'nosh' is on a par with 'nom nom nom'. Makes my teeth itch.

Disclaimer: Any and all spelling and/or grammar mistakes in my posts are a creative choice and not because my brain is turning to slop in middle age. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I wonder if perhaps the ",rents" read here and are part of the heads that were turned and because beer was mentioned she's got cross.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Arghh these threads move too quickly! I have been undertaking extensive research to triangulate OH and can reveal that it is St Paul. As painted by El Greco. In VENICE. Perhaps she's been doing a spot of time travel. Anyway, he's definitely an older man.

100px-El_Greco_-_Saint_Paul.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Further to @Orphan_Black excellent detective skills on the previous thread
E84059E9-8389-4F21-BAF3-DCE26E4F6745.jpeg

I can now exclusively reveal the canal’s first look at not only Jack’s OH but also his brother

4771C759-7B47-4EE2-A54D-9EF948F30E30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Nosh is a gross word, but, it's Jack, so I'm not surprised she uses it.

Imagine being such a pov you're bragging about all the places you've gone to get your crappy tattoos? Were the American ones done during the #petitcochonontour (yes, another hashtag) trip, or are there yet more trips our super pov has taken we don't know about yet?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
She seeks out the peace and beauty of city adjacent breaks (as she calls them) does she? But I thought her OH whisked her away, so surely OH would have chosen the destination.

I wouldn't like to tell my OH where he should take me on a city break, as I wouldn't know the budget and would be embarrassed to ask how much he wanted to spend on me.

Yes I do have an OH. Did you not know about my OH? surely I have I mentioned my OH previously. I don't like to talk about my OH too much, but I do have an OH in case you are interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Why is there no pics of food? Where's all the delicious meals and snacks? Where's the pictures of the scenery and buildings? Who goes away and just takes a selfie and a pic of a beer bottle?
She's pretty crap this going away malarky.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Why is there no pics of food? Where's all the delicious meals and snacks? Where's the pictures of the scenery and buildings? Who goes away and just takes a selfie and a pic of a beer bottle?
I wonder if OH takes her phone away as a condition of taking her on holiday.

That sounds super creepy and controlling, I meant more as "the only way to keep her off twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No matter where Jack goes, she regards herself as the most interesting thing there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She just stays holed up in her room in her elasticated combat jeans manufacturing tales of her marvellous holiday. No walls to lie on either presumably.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She seeks out the peace and beauty of city adjacent breaks (as she calls them) does she? But I thought her OH whisked her away, so surely OH would have chosen the destination.

I wouldn't like to tell my OH where he should take me on a city break, as I wouldn't know the budget and would be embarrassed to ask how much he wanted to spend on me.

Yes I do have an OH. Did you not know about my OH? surely I have I mentioned my OH previously. I don't like to talk about my OH too much, but I do have an OH in case you are interested.
"Sounds good. What's he like Manc?"
"How dare you intrude on my privacy!"
"Sorry Manc. Thanks for all you do"

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.