Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in a very happy, secure place thanks. And I don't spend every waking hour on Twitter pretending to be poor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
1655203333263.png

1655203362952.png

1655203659090.png

A ha. #gotcha #selfpartnered

Eta, looks like Jack's forgiven me for this. Thanks for all you do x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Thanks for your forgiveness, Jack. I'm currently sitting in bed in my dressing gown as it's freezing cold and I can't afford to put my heater on. I get most of my food, cat food and prescriptions from the food banks near me as I'm on a disability pension and my husband is unemployed. There's a lot more going on but as it doesn't affect you, you wouldn't care.
My next 'holiday' could well be my step dad's funeral which I have no doubt my brother will have to pay for.
Just enjoy your bleeping holiday without worrying about us, eh?

ETA Sorry lads, I shouldn't let her wind me up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
She means not one word. Eaten up with bitterness, that one. Nobody tit talks more than her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Yay! Jack forgives us! However I SHAN'T feel truly forgiven until she cancels her forthcoming trips to Scotland.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Free from the pain of guilt and forgiven at last 🥰
9D9FD866-929C-43C4-BF73-4E33EBD3C377.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I did a good act of contrition 🙏🏼 and thanks for those words of absolution Jackie, I feel renewed. So what ya giving me as penance 2 hail Mary’s and an our father, just a straight up 4 Hail Marys or 4 days of slop?

Do one you utter horror, have a look at some of your own behaviour and how that impacts negatively on thousands and then come back and try your semi-professional psychology on me 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How long does this forgiveness last, do we know? If I mention Jack not paying the Teemil money and taking money off people who need it more through Patreon, now, am I still forgiven, or was the forgiveness only on everything from before that? Asking for a Canal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I did a good act of contrition 🙏🏼 and thanks for those words of absolution Jackie, I feel renewed. So what ya giving me as penance 2 hail Mary’s and an our father, just a straight up 4 Hail Marys or 4 days of slop?

Do one you utter horror, have a look at some of your own behaviour and how that impacts negatively on thousands and then come back and try your semi-professional psychology on me 😏
Semi-professional?

More like something she’s read in Psychologies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Forgiveness from Our Lady of Perpetual Slop is hard to come by indeed. We'll all have to be very good ninnies and say our Hail Asdas.

Hail Asda, full of Smartprice,
Joe Le Taxi is with thee.
Blessed art thou among squigs,
And blessed is the fruit of thy tins, Pumble;
Holy Harold, OH of slop,
Pray for us ninnies
Now, and at the hour of our inexplicable eggs.
Amen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.