Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Uploading just incase it goes

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Honestly think she just says all this smelly clothes bs to make whatever god awful outfit she’s put together seem like ✨so much better than you said Jack! You’re gorgeous✨ rather than the reality of wtf is this flammable number?

Just can’t understand why someone who’s had the privilege of a reasonable salary and well off partners, creative/media contacts, being straight sized, and frequent access to city centres to go shopping can end up dressed like her? Like just copy a mannequin or a fashion blogger ffs? You don’t HAVE to dress like Richard Hammond!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I remember after the event put on by Gingerbread at Westminster Jack warned her followers to expect to see photos of her with Tory MPs (never happened). She then went on to say something like she would work with people she did not agree with to progress issues. How does appearing in a video at a charity event sniggering and saying 'duck the Tories' fit with this.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If she huffs and puffs up the aisle, late and flustered, I will think 'how disrespectful is that'? I will also feel I am having deja vu and will await the inappropriate analogy (or something like it) that she aired last time.
Do you know what really pisses me off about her antics (and I’m grunking after a long day), the conference is full of good people trying to make a difference (at least one of whom is a good friend of mine who has done amazing things), and they are juxtaposed with a pointless, ridiculous poseur like her who does precisely zero good for anybody. She doesn’t half rumble my pumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Ok …. So upfront let me say that I am not proud of myself going through all the hashtags . However, having said that… she is on table 3 right in front of the podium and Harold is either a nondescript top of head only man or a blonde pixie cut lady wearing a red/orangey top. That is all. As you were.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Bet she stinks like her bubbling slow cooker cauldron of putrid piss slop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She also said today that she’s raised over £1m for Trussell Trust. Is that verified anywhere?
@Pocahontas Miss, Miss I’ve worn out my wow button on this thread today, can I have a new one?

That’s got to be the most outrageous lie she’s told EVER!!!! She is beyond cocky, she makes my teeth itch

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The three day old t shirt was for tonight but she's completely mad. She has got so many nice clothes.

No need to turn up anywhere looking like a jumble sale. Such an attention seeker

Last week straddling a gun. This week jumble
Im sorry, did you say "nice clothes?" What wardrobe you bee. Looking in, all her stuff looks like it was found in the rag bag at the clothes dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im sorry, did you say "nice clothes?" What wardrobe you bee. Looking in, all her stuff looks like it was found in the rag bag at the clothes dump.
She doesn't look after anything. If you can't afford to replace things, you bloody look after them. Jack can afford multiple pairs of expensive boots, not looked after, and tells others to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

She doesn't realise it but she is the perfect example of both the original bootstrap quote and the founding idea behind the VBI. She's the epitome of irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No she didn't present an award wearing a crumpled shirt, pictures please.

eta Someone has posted a photo with her and it would seem she did attend the dinner and present an award dressed in jeans, t shirt and Docs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I remember after the event put on by Gingerbread at Westminster Jack warned her followers to expect to see photos of her with Tory MPs (never happened). She then went on to say something like she would work with people she did not agree with to progress issues. How does appearing in a video at a charity event sniggering and saying 'duck the Tories' fit with this.
It also shows a massive lack of respect for the organisation that invited her. The SCVO are a charity and they need politicians of all parties to support them and their work. Not great optics for a paid (I'm assuming) speaker at their event to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.