Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also that's not a shirt, it's a t-shirt. Shirt implies buttons. She looks like staff.

Also missus in the blue dress looks not very impressed with the little arrangement in front of her, have we found Maureen?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She'd have been better wearing the flower cardigan from earlier to this doo than just the black t-shirt that was underneath it. Anyway, she's a massive balloon knot either way, so no matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a scruffy bleep.

Also, that comment about the pointlessness of her appointing a wealth adviser? If I'd just come back from my second foreign holiday in as many months I'd maybe wait a while before attempting to play the "I'm so poor" card again, but you do you Jack x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Vlad is trying to sell me a passive-aggressive lemon washing-up sponge. Not now Vlad, all the mithering ninnies need to know that I think those boots make her feet look ridiculously large. Is this why she keeps falling down the stairs all the time?

passive aggressive lemon sponge.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also as parent, I don't get to go out much anymore so when the opportunity arrises I go all out even if it just to the pub. I don't have alot of money for clothes but I do like to buy dresses and skirts and makeup, but have nowhere to where them, so when I do go out I make an effort and take pride in my appearance. The rest of the time, I just look like a plain Jane.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a scruffy bleep.

Also, that comment about the pointlessness of her appointing a wealth adviser? If I'd just come back from my second foreign holiday in as many months I'd maybe wait a while before attempting to play the "I'm so poor" card again, but you do you Jack x
This! I was in the middle of writing something on my socials about looking forward to my holiday next month but I know holidays aren't possible for lots of people right now so I didn't want to make anyone feel bad. Just a small acknowledgement of the privilege you have Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve just realised - there’s no way she actually really bought that Diva photoshoot suit is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Visited the sticks, said any old tit and handed out an award to the Poors wearing any old tit.
duck the Tories, because who cares about the reputation of the group that invited her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.