Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220615-221900~2.png

Vlad picked out a forever home with a built in handrail for Harold 🥰 that's so kind of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder does she take the Tiffany dupes out every night and back in again in the mornings or does she just sleep with them in because they seem surgically attached at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I wonder does she take the Tiffany dupes out every night and back in again in the mornings or does she just sleep with them in because they seem surgically attached at this point.
Those earrings are vile. I have been on the Tiffany website, some amazing ones and she picked... Those...
Makes me sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wealth advisor 🤔

Like an accountant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sure you don't even listen to the one you have Jack ffs

Pay your bleeping taxes!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sleeps with them in. Just in case stalkers or burglars get access to the bungalow and find the precious treasure.

Slept in top for a black tie event? Get in the bin. You'd be better saying you are tired and can't attend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a scruffy bleep.

Also, that comment about the pointlessness of her appointing a wealth adviser? If I'd just come back from my second foreign holiday in as many months I'd maybe wait a while before attempting to play the "I'm so poor" card again, but you do you Jack x
That tweet didn't even make sense, with the whole "it's pointless for Boris to employ an ethics advisor" thing. People are more likely to need an advisor for the stuff they're not good at so if Jack thinks Boris shouldn't employ an ethics advisor then 🤔 she's actually implying the opposite to what she thinks she is.

She also clearly has no idea what an ethics advisor is and why they're important in any situation where someone holds all the power over another. Because she has a teenager's understanding of politics.

I feel so sad for everyone at the awards ceremony who are excited to see their hard work recognised, only to be overshadowed by a walking ego who hasn't even bothered to put clean traazers on for the occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think this might be her, table 3 in front of the waiter. Is it me but is there no-one either side of her?
Maybe Harold is like Harvey in the film, so Jack can see him and behaves as if he's there no one else can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is obviously the star of the whole event.
Really getting Ben Affleck vibes from this lady. I love her.

F01B782A-0E15-4960-85D7-DA07A9CC8CB7.jpeg

So, is Jack’s outfit from the ‘dyeing all my clothes black to get back at LJC’ era? Except for the stuff she wears that didn’t get dyed. And the many bin bags full she was going to list online tomorrow (several months ago).

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Honestly think she just says all this smelly clothes bs to make whatever god awful outfit she’s put together seem like ✨so much better than you said Jack! You’re gorgeous✨ rather than the reality of wtf is this flammable number?

Just can’t understand why someone who’s had the privilege of a reasonable salary and well off partners, creative/media contacts, being straight sized, and frequent access to city centres to go shopping can end up dressed like her? Like just copy a mannequin or a fashion blogger ffs? You don’t HAVE to dress like Richard Hammond!
She totally looks like him in that photo the telegraph keep using for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.