Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite looking forward to the return of Jack following the week of humiliating rows. I wonder if we'll get "sorry, I've been quiet but I've been away with my mates who were all taking turns to softly and gently tickle my bum with a feather because I am so precious and important" Jack or shall we get "LIGHTS OFF- send cashos" Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm quite looking forward to the return of Jack following the week of humiliating rows. I wonder if we'll get "sorry, I've been quiet but I've been away with my mates who were all taking turns to softly and gently tickle my bum with a feather because I am so precious and important" Jack or shall we get "LIGHTS OFF- send cashos" Jack?
Someone needs to send her better life choice-os.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I won’t be enjoying mini egg shell at the bottom of a mug.

What has she got against mini eggs? Putting them in a microwave? Wrapping them in foil?

Just eat them ffs.
Putting mini eggs in the meekrowarvey, never occurred to me, but explosion seems to be a distinct possibility

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s on holiday. Defs.

OH has whisked her away for a pre-festival moon to ensure she is fully rested ahead of the season.

She’s probably in Chamonix or something.

I think it’s budget shoes cost poor people 344 per cent more than expensive shoes do for non poors

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Doesn’t matter which one we get, all jacks are awful jacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I won’t be enjoying mini egg shell at the bottom of a mug.

What has she got against mini eggs? Putting them in a microwave? Wrapping them in foil?

Just eat them ffs.
I wonder what would happen if a Squig recommended wrapping them in foil and then microwaving them? Would Jack declare it her favourite way to burn the house down consume mini eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder what would happen if a Squig recommended wrapping them in foil and then microwaving them? Would Jack declare it her favourite way to burn the house down consume mini eggs?
It would be tough for her to choose between Completed It Mate Jack or Firefighter Jack for her response

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I vaguely remember making a Photoshop of Jock as the Scott's Porage Oats guy last time she breached the border

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s liked a couple of things on Twitter this evening. I think she is holding off on posting to punish whoever it was that sent the fuzz round…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Mm I think it will be a 'been off having the best time 🥰 . Haven't been following SM at all or looking at hate sites. OH whisked me away to xyz. Now feel re energised for important work fuelled by a burning sense of injustice 💪'

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Question.

If I bought an expensive sideboard then surely that would fit in with the VBI as it would last longer than an Ikea sideboard?

But what would happen if I bought a millionty sideboards, had no money to pay my rent on a potentially crappy bungalow and therefore had to downsize and sell all my sideboards.

Surely it would have been better to buy the cheaper one in the first place?
I declare this the best ever. We will folate COLLATE you carroty prannock 🥕🥕🥕the Monroe Cotswolds Index, to see how many Cotswolds sideboards and other fripperies you would have to forgo to buy a house in Thorpe Bay. No more Urban Decay and MAC strobe cream, just use chicken dripping candle wax stored in a gifted gu pot and burn garden leaves to make ash for eyeshadow! I have ten years of Cotswolds catalogues, this will be done come Sunday eve. Chapeau!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.