Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title words from one of our newest frauen @Lucy Aeroplane nominated by @hellosailor⚓ you both receive a free tour of the Southend Museum of Artillery.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies. Please use 'thread title' in your thread title nominations and no swearing.

In the last thread:

She took exception to men in executive positions in supermarkets earning lots of money.

She still thinks irregardless is a word that intelligent people use.

More boring sixth form level tweeting about politics.

Right at the tail end of the last thread she brought out an absolute banger, claiming that mendacious malicious trolls reported some threats she'd talked about on Twitter and the police came for a welfare check. How she knew it was a troll and not someone who was genuinely concerned is a mystery. The best explanation is that it didn't happen. Now she is claiming everyone wants her dead again. We don't, dear heart, we just wish you would shut up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
Oh Jack. Such a numpty.
Pssstt. A word in your shell like. Nobody believes you.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Somewhat unrelated but I totally legally downloaded Good Food for Bad Days out of awful morbid curiosity and there is a rather hilarious moment of accidentally mask-slipping as Jack describes how the collective trauma of the litany of her parent's foster children was SO hard for HER that she had to spend most of her teen years morosely mooching around in book stops.

Imagine making somebody else's horribly difficult childhood about yourself. She's disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
Ah, too quick with the new thread! I was mid reply to @Hackastory ....
To me it sounds like the sad fishing lies have pushed someone to be so concerned about her that they've done a welfare call.
Pick one, any one. Being burgled, stalked, repeatedly going on about her MH and harming herself. Even without a specific incident her recent SM behaviour has been manic. And we can't even begin to understand what is happening off SM. Possible she's threatened hurting herself, or not answering her phone or emails or letters. She could've said something in her very well publicised private meetings on a Monday. She could've had another of her tantrums and sparked worry in someone.
Or, as others have said, it could be because she's threatened or doxxed someone. Or maybe posted a very public photo of herself straddling a live round of ammunition in a public place with a can of (albeit low alcohol) beer in her hand.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Surely the only reason you’d deem that malicious is if a) it was made up so you’re mortified that what is a totally false claim has been brought in front of the police who will ask for evidence to progress their work or b) this is the type of thing *you* would do maliciously?

I’m going with a 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I’m not sure I understand. Someone reported to the police that a third party had made threats against Jack, and they got this knowledge from Jack’s own Twitter account? Is that right? Is this malicious or more likely a Jack fan taking it upon themselves to white knight for her? Or is it all bollocks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I *almost* want her to come on here again and explain what's happening because I do not understand this police visit?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
In my experience, if you want the police to do a welfare check on someone, you have to provide an address.
So, what's that all about?
Wait, I know the answer: WFK?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I think she is saying someone rang the police pretending to be her, reporting some threats she's mentioned on twatters. With the aim of paving the way for this person to make threats/stalk her but because of this 'malicious' report the police will think she's a time waster when she does actually contact them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Unless Essex police are spectacularly bored there's no way that happened, and even then there's no way they spent more than about three minutes there.

Just a note re the Style magazine photo, that was indeed a Del Monte ad. I'll see if I can find the screenshot.

ETA there we go, woman would sell her own grandmother.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
If Jack‘s latest tweets are aimed at us, it’s kind of hilarious that she’s all,

“In your FACE trolls!”

and we’re just -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Soooooo…someone told the Police Jack Con-roe receives threatening messages and rather than just saying “I don’t want to make a complaint”, she’s accusing the person of being a troll and now the Police will be after them?

And this banger needs to be brought forward from the last thread (TW: suicide/harm):

DE9F599C-4BDC-4F2F-9965-820BC9681448.jpeg

Core of steel? She develops bad mentals when someone questions the existence of the VBI.

Not feeling fine?
Thin blue line

(For what it’s worth, I think it’s this week’s episode of things that didn’t happen)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
I bet the lovely officers made a swift exit once they were offered a slow cooker tea and some spite trifle.

My guess is something is brewing and this is her trying to get ahead of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Found this in a muddy puddle.
last laugh.JPG

I *almost* want her to come on here again and explain what's happening because I do not understand this police visit?
Someone reported to the police that she had received threats. They may have been concerned for her welfare. She said mailiciously. They weren't petending to be her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.