Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mooching around her website and found this gem.

Surely the mini egg shells wouldnā€™t melt and end up being all crunchy and grainy on the bottom?

D3AF5C9A-A516-4594-94C2-030539EC50DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What does Vimes Boots Index even mean?
Donā€™t worry yourself. It doesnā€™t exist. It wonā€™t ever exist.

Itā€™s like worrying about the world being taken over by pterodactyls*.

(I know they did exist but the probability of them existing again is slight to zero)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh I hate it when people say "Enjoy!" at the end of a recipe.

I don't like being told what to do šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh I hate it when people say "Enjoy!" at the end of a recipe.

I don't like being told what to do šŸ˜‚
I wonā€™t be enjoying mini egg shell at the bottom of a mug.

What has she got against mini eggs? Putting them in a microwave? Wrapping them in foil?

Just eat them ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm still not 100% sure what the Vimes Boots Index ...means.

I think it's like... people should buy expensive shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn't it lovely when she's quiet! You always start to wonder in futile hope that she's seen the error of her ways and is taking time to reflect and change, then boom she'll post something about Scotland being her spiritual home and how she's never going back to Southend (only to leave again the very next evening)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I'm still not 100% sure what the Vimes Boots Index ...means.

I think it's like... people should buy expensive shoes
Question.

If I bought an expensive sideboard then surely that would fit in with the VBI as it would last longer than an Ikea sideboard?

But what would happen if I bought a millionty sideboards, had no money to pay my rent on a potentially crappy bungalow and therefore had to downsize and sell all my sideboards.

Surely it would have been better to buy the cheaper one in the first place?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sheā€™s probably on the sleeper up to the motherland and is too busy making lists of all the independent off the beaten track eateries to visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Question.

If I bought an expensive sideboard then surely that would fit in with the VBI as it would last longer than an Ikea sideboard?

But what would happen if I bought a millionty sideboards, had no money to pay my rent on a potentially crappy bungalow and therefore had to downsize and sell all my sideboards.

Surely it would have been better to buy the cheaper one in the first place?
Well, Tunnelly, you'd have to check the Sideboard Wahoots Index, then work out with a pen and paper how much your millionty sideboards have depreciated in value in time, multiply both by the firing capacity of a piece of small artillery, divide by 344, and that's your percentage to show why everyone should just pay your rent for you.

Hope that helps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.