Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist: Jack got offered a job at the nick. She'll be teaching the police officers how to cook, and the poor prisoners will be waiting hours through no fault of their own for their slow cooked cup of tea and rinsed beans in gruel
Grunking but I'm pretty sure this would violate the policing code of ethics for human rights in custody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like someone should buy the domaine name “Vimes boots index” then create a web page to explain that it doesn’t currently exist and that it’s been xx weeks/days/hours since the date promised it would be ready by. At least then when people go looking for it they’ll know the truth.
This is absolutely genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She will need to say Polis if she comes to Scotland

She's an absolute banger. She should just piss off and take her fake benedict cumber bleeping scotch indy troll account with her the absolute goon

I hope she misses her flight. I'm evil but I
don't care

How the duck do people want to date her knowing she's a bleeping troll of the highest order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I Fought the Slop (and the slop won)
Folsom Prison Gruels
Band with the Runs
I Slopped the Sheriff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
To be forensic about it😝
A fud is the name given to the tail of a rabbit and therefore ladies front bums became known as fuds because of the pubes resemblance…..
Either that all my whole life I’ve been under misapprehension.
I thought it was like fod which is your forehead. Also Elmer Fudd has a massive fod.

I will award a large amount of slopcoin crypto, which is just resting in Slopbots account, to any Frau who obtains footage of someone shouting “oiii you, Jack Monroe, you opposed Scottish independence with a twitter sock account called Benedict Cumberscotch, didn’t you, yer fud”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Plot twist: Jack got offered a job at the nick. She'll be teaching the police officers how to cook, and the poor prisoners will be waiting hours through no fault of their own for their slow cooked cup of tea and rinsed beans in gruel
Cupace20220610205138.png

Screenshot_20220610-204840_YouTube.jpg

How gorgeous was Richard Beckinsale though 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
If she does produce recipes for diabetics I hope someone from a charity representing diabetics steps in. I would not like to see her go after a person with diabetes who questions any recipes she posts. She withdrew from the degree in nutrition she had started as she had too much on. Why does she think she is qualified to produce recipes for people who have medical needs?
Because she’s a literal food expert, HTH x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.