Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry about this.

*Plot twist* the police officers were there after she made a whole village violently sick from the peasant pudding trifle - they’re taking her into *custardy*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
She’s liked a couple of things on Twitter this evening. I think she is holding off on posting to punish whoever it was that sent the fuzz round…
Poor White Knight Squig needs to realise that Jack isn't their friend and come and join us.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anything on Big Dave's Facebook regarding Gungate? :unsure: I don't have FB and can't check. Yes, I suddenly wondered on Friday night if a fireman I have never met commented online about a gun that might have been let off at a Jubilee celebration in a town I don't live in. What a nerd!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Anything on Big Dave's Facebook regarding Gungate? :unsure: I don't have FB and can't check. Yes, I suddenly wondered on Friday night if a fireman I have never met commented online about a gun that might have been let off at a Jubilee celebration. What a nerd!
He's got some Falklands stuff up which is new but I think he has locked his profile down a little.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Looking forward to the next issue of Take a Break Scotland:

I Supported The Union...Until An Englishwoman Fed Me PUMBLE

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am still grunking after my break earlier this week, but I remember how you all liked this the first time around and it's been mentioned several times since... so we're about 50 mins away from the first anniversary of.... The Mask (I've broken mr kcc and I've not got anything jack-related this year I'm afraid :( )

20210611_112130.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I've been searching for a bit of Scottish content that might resonate with Jack, ahead of her violation of my city next week. I thought this clip from Burnistoun might remind her of her time in the fire service and help get her used to the accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.