Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely hilarious work by the collective!! I await the next thread title in nervous anticipation.

May I provide an interlude to build some tension?

๐ŸŽถ Slop right now (thank you very much!), I need somebody with a pumble touch!
Hey you, always on the gun... gotta slop it down baby gotta have some (DKL) fun!
By the All Spices are the same Girls.
This is absolute perfection, thank you very much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon it would be a lethal combination of slop and shell-shard shrapnel. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
How to ruin perfectly decent foodstuffs seems to be her specialty. Melt mini eggs, rinse baked beans, don't cook out the flour in your bechamel, etc etc the list goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I did know an orangery was some type of building, but is it just an especially wanky word for a conservatory or is it actually a specific thing designed for growing oranges?
It's a conservatory with a brick/ solid lower half and glass top. And/or what poshos call their conservatory. No oranges involved.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I am still grunking after my break earlier this week, but I remember how you all liked this the first time around and it's been mentioned several times since... so we're about 50 mins away from the first anniversary of.... The Mask (I've broken mr kcc and I've not got anything jack-related this year I'm afraid :( )

View attachment 1334211
The Cherie-Blair-brown-football with candyfloss-pink ends is still an improvement on the headscarf and er, stunt-hair look she chose for the book shoot ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For anyone making the next thread the most liked thread title suggestion with 63 likes is "Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery" courtesy of @jenny2603

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anything on Big Dave's Facebook regarding Gungate? :unsure: I don't have FB and can't check. Yes, I suddenly wondered on Friday night if a fireman I have never met commented online about a gun that might have been let off at a Jubilee celebration in a town I don't live in. What a nerd!
We've all been there ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
allow me a meme, although I still haven't grunked (it is my birthday now ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

jack, you are so very tiresome, I have very nearly lost interest in you

20220529_175314.jpg

but these frauen and herren are all the very best and that's why I still hang out here

20220529_175353.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
allow me a meme, although I still haven't grunked (it is my birthday now ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

jack, you are so very tiresome, I have very nearly lost interest in you

View attachment 1334338

but these frauen and herren are all the very best and that's why I still hang out here

View attachment 1334339
Happy birthday ๐Ÿฅณ sending sloppos ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ’•

I can't find the post to quote now but someone upthread mentioned the weird bogus Benedict cumberscotch fake birdscape account .
I know it came out during the Katie Hopkins trial and she said she that she set it up in order to keep an eye on the Scottish independence situation. I guess in the same wtdhd needed Jude law to sit the duck down she needed to see Redcar...
I don't understand why the special interest in Scotland? So much so that she needed a fake online profile? Why not just watch or read the news?
What was she doing for the account?
Why does her online person often sound Scottish when she only brags about being norn oirish (sic) and Greek Cypriot with a Mediterranean arse.?

Insert What the duck gif here

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy birthday ๐Ÿฅณ sending sloppos ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ’•

I can't find the post to quote now but someone upthread mentioned the weird bogus Benedict cumberscotch fake birdscape account .
I know it came out during the Katie Hopkins trial and she said she that she set it up in order to keep an eye on the Scottish independence situation. I guess in the same wtdhd needed Jude law to sit the duck down she needed to see Redcar...
I don't understand why the special interest in Scotland? So much so that she needed a fake online profile? Why not just watch or read the news?
What was she doing for the account?
Why does her online person often sound Scottish when she only brags about being norn oirish (sic) and Greek Cypriot with a Mediterranean arse.?

Insert What the duck gif here
Her Dad served alongside jocks in the Falklands and most of them were as good as real people. Why do they want independence?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whenever I see Mr T Roll I keep imagining Mr T doing commando rolls around her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread ninnies

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.