Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that happened. She tags in Essex Police to make it slightly more believable but I mean - whoever runs their Twitter account is not really likely to know all the ins and outs of exactly what all the officers were up to on any given day - right?!
Another thing, they’re not allowed to say “absolute bullshit, you walloper #dhotya” 😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There is but it’s quiet
She pops up every couple of years with a new medium for her origin story. So far I think we’ve had newspaper column, book, sitcom, stage play and film. I’m assuming 2023 will bring the theme park ride version of “too many kids cheese on a stick homeschool in a council house”. She doesn’t seem to get up to much between though so not a lot of fodder for a tattle thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
There is no way that happened. She tags in Essex Police to make it slightly more believable but I mean - whoever runs their Twitter account is not really likely to know all the ins and outs of exactly what all the officers were up to on any given day - right?!
But how wonderful would it be if someone from Essex Police replied to her tweet: That. Never. Happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She pops up every couple of years with a new medium for her origin story. So far I think we’ve had newspaper column, book, sitcom, stage play and film. I’m assuming 2023 will bring the theme park ride version of “too many kids cheese on a stick homeschool in a council house”. She doesn’t seem to get up to much between though so not a lot of fodder for a tattle thread.
She’s Sali Hughes adjacent

Reactions: 32
There's an Irish blogger who has posted stuff like Chanel runners, then tagged the official Chanel account and written a caption that makes it sound like Chanel gifted her the shoes. She's relying on the fact these accounts are so massive they can't possibly see every post they're tagged in. That's what Jack is doing here, Essex police twitter probably won't see her tweet and even if they do they will just accept its true - because who would lie about something like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
"Ms Monroe?"
"Oof... Morning officer."
"It's the afternoon. We've, er, had an odd request regarding a suspicious package. Someone asked us to check if you'd opened it, and we suspected foul play-"
Jack, panicking: "Package? Trolls. It's TROLLS!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
What am I reading? Maybe I should stick to one thread at a time...

If the police turned up at my door, asking about threats made to me, I wouldn't automatically assume it wss malicious. Interesting that she has.

I suspect they have visited her for either another reason and she's twisted it to explain to onlookers why the fuzz where at her house OR it was a genuine concern for safety check - wouldn't it be GREAT if a squig came forward and said 'it was me, it wasn't malicious, I had to provide screenshots of the tweet where you described the kind of threats you get every day'...

Back to 43 now x

Reactions: 43
I relayed some of Jacks AA discussion tweets to my brother who stated he would 100% be finding another group if she were in his. She really does rely on the Anonymous part very heavily.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I have had the shittiest of days and saw TD’s tweet on Twitter and though oh heck what’s she done now and you guys comments have cheered me up no end….but please no one phone me. Life’s bad enough without random phone calls please and thank you 😂
BRB just going to call the police to order them to do a welfare check

(Joking, obviously. Hope the crappy day is a one-off and tomorrow is better ❤)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is she always meddling with tit that is not her concern?! She picks the most random things to kick off about.
‘I have a meeting with so and so’. Yes because they want you to stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Or even funnier, they came back expressing concern that her Tweets made no sense.
Essex Cops: Rightio, Ms Monroe, this is getting out of hand now - we need you to explain exactly what your tweets are about.

Ms Monroe: Shan't.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Interesting from the ASA about the difference between alcohol free and low alcohol. Both will have some % of alcohol which isn’t allowed an abstinence based program.

Personally wouldn’t even entertain those M&S numbers that are just fruit juices named after cocktails or wines, but I actually want to be well not just using it for Twitter clout and patreon subs.

C9A37749-5FC7-45F6-8566-9179EA2E5588.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Has Jack being grunking our DKL rewatch thread? Last week there was a Dr on who recommended the "each day pick a random person to call" thing, and now Jack is suddenly recommending the same thing. Must be a coincidence though because we all know she never enters this corner of the Internet and of course she cannot lie!

Anyway, not all of us appreciate unsolicited phone calls. If you call me just because you were playing roulette with your phone contacts then I'll block your number...pal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
What is she referring to about Sainsburys not paying their workers living wage?

As far as I understand, Sainsburys outsource their cleaning contracts, so her ire should be directed at the contractors, not Sainsburys. Like someone else said, her anger would be better placed at Sainsburys for not having their cleaning team in house.

I also very much doubt there’s anyone, especially a major company, paying less than minimum wage to employees.

The absolute whopper now thinks she’s head of Unite. Unbelievable. She doesn’t have a clue about anything employment or employment law related as she’s the most workshy scrounger to ever exist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.