Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-06-08 19.09.34.png

Screenshot 2022-06-08 19.09.44.png

Um...do we think she reported these threats to the police then forgot she'd done it ? She seems pretty clear here that she'd reported them or are these different threats?

ETA: She was complaining it was the Tories fault the police couldn't do anything back in April.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 19.19.59.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Hi Sue, how are you?
Me? I’m fine, doing amazing actually darling… I’ve got loads going on.

I also pretend to be a mandolin on the internet and I just got upgraded to “chatty member “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Jack, somebody asking for a welfare check on you is pretty understandable after the drama of all your tweets, hardly wasting Police time. A Welfare check would be actioned if the informant was anonymous, it's irrelevant. Safety of life is priority.

Also the first thing Police would tell you to do (ex Police here, it's in the training) is to tell you to keep personal info off of social media And most importantly not to discuss your supposed stalkers or subsequent Police visits online as it may antagonise more or jeopardise any possible action against them. You would be told to show no reaction whatsoever in the public domain about it...

Or is it all just more lies from you to get more of the sympathy vote. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
Jesus she would hate me, I phone literally no one. I ring my mum because she worries and occasionally my sister but unless it's to make an appointment. I don't call anyone. I never really have. Texting all the way for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
OK, I have a mithering theory.

A few days ago she tweeted at her MP that she would see them at the general election hustings. I felt that could have been interpreted as threatening in the current climate and with somewhat recent events. It was an odd thing to say. It just stuck in my mind that she was close to crossing the line, especially with her lunatic followers.

And I wonder, I just wonder, if that was the reason for the police call? And her narc mind has flipped it around to make her the victim of nasty, vicious trolls?

Because as you have all rightly pointed out, whyyyyyy would a troll call in a malicious welfare check? It makes no sense.

Edit to add the tweet I'm referring to:

Screenshot_20220608-192136_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Aaaaaaand there's the cover up, right on cue.

Going back to the previous thread and the large numbers of books she seems to be able to give away, it used to be the case that if your book wasn't shifting out of the warehouse then the publisher would remainder it (sell it off very, very cheap to discounted bookshops like The Works). If it still didn't sell, then the leftover copies would be pulped. At some point in this process, authors would get the opportunity to buy the remaining copies themselves at a massive discount and I'm wondering if this is what's happened here - Jack has bought all the copies that would have been sold uber-cheap or destroyed. Any publishing fraus around who could say if that's possible? My knowledge of how the system works is about 15 years out of date.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
It's not 344 days. You need to reset because that lager you were drinking? It wasn't alcohol free

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

View attachment 1328462

Um...do we think she reported these threats to the police then forgot she'd done it ? She seems pretty clear here that she'd reported them or are these different threats?
I'm sorry but... I just don't believe she gets these threats. The wording is pure Monroe. I think she's making it up. Apologies to anyone who I'm upsetting by saying this, I always want to believe victims but I just can't this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.