Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am raging at Johnson's fascist boot boys going round doing malicious welfare checks at working class fighters!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Given the close timings of her tweets this avo to the most bizarre thing I’ve seen in a long time:her posted pic attempting to look smoking hot astride an artillery gun; it’s surely got to be to do with that? She’s had nothing in her own timeline that recently to do with the awful stuff she says she receives via Twitter. I think she’s using her words v carefully against whoever has picked this up with the police and also with her family/big Dave. They presumably didn’t expect the ceremonious arrival of the local brigade gun in a resident street during the jubilee with claims it was even fired by the top honcho’s child, to reach the polis.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven't got a clue what she's getting at.

But, one thing I do know, I've not encountered anyone with less of a "core of steel" than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Also why would the police think she was time wasting? She could have shown them the multiple threats she is sent daily.

Then they would be onto malicious reporting troll & threat trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It's remarkable how she continues to find new ways to make me audibly say "What the duck" EVERY SINGLE DAY.

"999, which service do you require?"

"Police, please."

"OK, how can we help?"

"Someone on Twitter said they received some non-specific threats a while ago. I'd like you to call round to their house."

"Certainly. May I take your name and the name of the person you'd like us to visit?"

"Yes, it's Mr T Roll. The person concerned is Dr Dr Jack Monroe, ADHD ASD. You should have her address already, there must have been numerous reports of foul smells coming from her kitchen."

"No problem, I'll get a car round there straight away. Do you wish to be kept anonymous?"

"Oh no, it's quite alright. Feel free to tell her my report is malicious, too."

"Will do. Thanks for your call!"
Mr T Roll has done me in. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If you don't want anyone to be concerned for your welfare then maybe don't tweet to half a million quarter-witted squigs things that will make them concerned for your welfare? Just a maverick thought.

Also her core isn't steel. It's mercury, the sloppiest metal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Oh how awful, Jack. This is like that time I was accused of kidnap...

Screenshot 2022-06-08 19.04.44.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
If you don't want anyone to be concerned for your welfare then maybe don't tweet to half a million quarter-witted squigs things that will make them concerned for your welfare? Just a maverick thought.

Also her core isn't steel. It's mercury, the sloppiest metal.
Also causes insanity, it's why hatters were mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What? She's the one calling someone. Not the one whose phone is ringing. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Soooooo…someone told the Police Jack Con-roe receives threatening messages and rather than just saying “I don’t want to make a complaint”, she’s accusing the person of being a troll and now the Police will be after them?

And this banger needs to be brought forward from the last thread (TW: suicide/harm):

View attachment 1328308

Core of steel? She develops bad mentals when someone questions the existence of the VBI.

Not feeling fine?
Thin blue line

(For what it’s worth, I think it’s this week’s episode of things that didn’t happen)
Sorry but I have to say it. Sure didn’t look like a ‘core of steel’ in that jumpsuit with Sweeney the other day.
Sorry, I’ll get my cloak.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.