Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged the police in her tweet, I wonder if they'll respond.

I think all this is a big duck you to her dad for being told off on Sunday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Goodness me this is both drastic and improbable.
Still, enough to introduce a change of topic from her food bank use, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So an anonymous tit made a malicious report that Jack has had threats......when Jack claims to get threats every day. How did police conclude that the report was malicious?

Reactions: 40
I bet the lovely officers made a swift exit once they were offered a slow cooker tea and some spite trifle.

My guess is something is brewing and this is her trying to get ahead of it.
“Would you like to see some pictures from our Jubilee celebrations Officers? Here’s a Grade A weapon - the cannon’s a bit loose and can go off at any time. The other is my dad’s gun”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
What is happening now? The Essex police force must have plenty of time on their hands. You'd be lucky to get a phone call and a crime number down here. Curiouser and curiouser.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I’m not sure I understand. Someone reported to the police that a third party had made threats against Jack, and they got this knowledge from Jack’s own Twitter account? Is that right? Is this malicious or more likely a Jack fan taking it upon themselves to white knight for her? Or is it all bollocks?
I can almost guarantee it was a white knight Jack fan, as she doesn’t think about the kind of behaviour she encourages with her tall tales and misery mongering

• Heart
Reactions: 57
What is happening now? The Essex police force must have plenty of time on their hands. You'd be lucky to get a phone call and a crime number down here. Curiouser and curiouser.
They didn't come when her garage was burgled TWICE.

(And I freaking despise her random capital letters. It makes me think it's a code towards someone.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Especially as Essex police have a fairly high profile fatality on their hands this week?!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I see Mx. Radical Action 2022 is at it again.

“Fank you nice Mr Policemen for wasting time that could have been spent on actual crime coming to check on me, a poor wickle celeb 🥺 I appreciate the work you do in ignoring violence against women unless it’s me”

Remember Frauen: AGITATE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I have it on good authority that the police were in the area because of reports of a pumble at large. Jack tried to double bluff the coppers by inviting them in but the lingering honk of bollocks sausage candles saw them flee within minutes.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She’s worded it vaguely but:

A) what she’s implying in “put down as a time waster” is that they pretended to be her to report it. They’d take a number to arrange the visit, most people aren’t sat in their palatial rentals all day hun. So feels… untrue.
B) someone reported it on her behalf. I’ve witnessed a crime and had to speak to police (nbd just pickpocketing on the tube) and they ask for everything - name, DOB, address. I really didn’t want to give anything but they make you! So what mean spirited troll would do such a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder if the reported threat was the exceptionally nasty one which she recounted to elderly Tory omelette woman as some kind of horrible gotcha?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She tagged the police in her tweet, I wonder if they'll respond.

I think all this is a big duck you to her dad for being told off on Sunday.
Police Scotland wouldn't respond to this guff

This is a chaos of epic proportions

She's a victim. She's been threatened but police must not know that she's been threatened

Work that one out

Reactions: 38
'Ok, team, listen up, this is an emergency. Forget about all those call outs for road traffic accidents, muggings and murders, Jack needs us, let's go go go!'

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.