Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found Jack's incident report.
Screenshot_20220608-184057_Chrome.jpg

ETA the error 401 page came up after I clicked their link entitled "How to stay safe this Jubilee weekend." I suspect it said "Don't piss around with artillery in residential areas". Or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Surely it’s to check about reports of huge weapon being fired in residential area?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think this thread could backfire on her as it makes no bleeping sense. Innocent squiggs will ask questions which she won’t like.

I predict a thread on freddo inflation by sundown

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Soooooo…someone told the Police Jack Con-roe receives threatening messages and rather than just saying “I don’t want to make a complaint”, she’s accusing the person of being a troll and now the Police will be after them?

And this banger needs to be brought forward from the last thread (TW: suicide/harm):

View attachment 1328308

Core of steel? She develops bad mentals when someone questions the existence of the VBI.

Not feeling fine?
Thin blue line

(For what it’s worth, I think it’s this week’s episode of things that didn’t happen)
I genuinely believe this visit was to do with Daddy's cannon. Jack then bored them with tales about trolls and the abuse she gets on a daily basis and why don't they investigate that instead. But she is such a fantasist and attention seeker it is almost pointless trying to tease out any truth from the wall of shite she spews out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Somewhat unrelated but I totally legally downloaded Good Food for Bad Days out of awful morbid curiosity and there is a rather hilarious moment of accidentally mask-slipping as Jack describes how the collective trauma of the litany of her parent's foster children was SO hard for HER that she had to spend most of her teen years morosely mooching around in book stops.

Imagine making somebody else's horribly difficult childhood about yourself. She's disgusting.
Oh my heart bleeds for her. I really should have considered the foster carers own children when I was thrown into a car and driven to live in a complete strangers house miles away from everyone and everything I knew late at night. I never realised that my feral arse was so traumatising to them 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118
Soooooo…someone told the Police Jack Con-roe receives threatening messages and rather than just saying “I don’t want to make a complaint”, she’s accusing the person of being a troll and now the Police will be after them?

And this banger needs to be brought forward from the last thread (TW: suicide/harm):

View attachment 1328308

Core of steel? She develops bad mentals when someone questions the existence of the VBI.

Not feeling fine?
Thin blue line

(For what it’s worth, I think it’s this week’s episode of things that didn’t happen)
Oh @LennyBriscoe i am DeAd at that first para!! Sorry I didn’t see the other text. I meant the ‘core of steel para’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think this thread could backfire on her as it makes no bleeping sense. Innocent squiggs will ask questions which she won’t like.

I predict a thread on freddo inflation by sundown
Yes it will be deleted very soon and buried under some nonsense. I'm going to go with favourite breakfast cereals 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gosh she is a right tool. We have a dick on the street who reports anyone who parks in his "spot" reader we have no spots it's on street parking. My husband's mate parked there when my kid was a baby and the bloke rang up the police claiming all sorts. The police came out we said what had happened they said, that bloke was on their radar as a time waster and they left. End of tale

• Haha
Reactions: 45
WTF lads?!? I did not see the police doing a malicious welfare check coming. I don't understand, how would a third party reporting something make Jack look like a timewaster? I have so many questions. Why would a welfare check cause Jack to leave the earth? Surely if someone was worried about something and the police follow it up and it's all a misunderstanding, then everyone is happy?

SEND EXPLANATIONOS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Lol a police car pulled up outside my house (I’m nosey so waited to see where they were going but they drove off again after a minute) just before I read her latest tweets. I thought I’d been 🔺!

I want to say I don’t believe this happened but then she’s tagged them in so may be true?! It’s all a bit weird

• Haha
Reactions: 62
It's remarkable how she continues to find new ways to make me audibly say "What the duck" EVERY SINGLE DAY.

"999, which service do you require?"

"Police, please."

"OK, how can we help?"

"Someone on Twitter said they received some non-specific threats a while ago. I'd like you to call round to their house."

"Certainly. May I take your name and the name of the person you'd like us to visit?"

"Yes, it's Mr T Roll. The person concerned is Dr Dr Jack Monroe, ADHD ASD. You should have her address already, there must have been numerous reports of foul smells coming from her kitchen."

"No problem, I'll get a car round there straight away. Do you wish to be kept anonymous?"

"Oh no, it's quite alright. Feel free to tell her my report is malicious, too."

"Will do. Thanks for your call!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 143
If the visit was about the cannon surely her dad would have got the visit?. She was just sitting on it. It is possible someone made a report out of concern for her because let's face it she has tweeted recently that she's had graphic threats

Either way. She's caused all of this with her huge gob. Take some responsibility

Reactions: 29
If someone is concerned about her isn't that a Good thing, where is OH could he not have gently, quietly calmed her down, what about SB did he not panic when he saw a fleet of police cars( because it course it would have been a fleet) outside his home. Tell us the rest of the tale dear heart?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread title words from one of our newest frauen @Lucy Aeroplane nominated by @hellosailor⚓ you both receive a free tour of the Southend Museum of Artillery.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies. Please use 'thread title' in your thread title nominations and no swearing.

In the last thread:

She took exception to men in executive positions in supermarkets earning lots of money.

She still thinks irregardless is a word that intelligent people use.

More boring sixth form level tweeting about politics.

Right at the tail end of the last thread she brought out an absolute banger, claiming that mendacious malicious trolls reported some threats she'd talked about on Twitter and the police came for a welfare check. How she knew it was a troll and not someone who was genuinely concerned is a mystery. The best explanation is that it didn't happen. Now she is claiming everyone wants her dead again. We don't, dear heart, we just wish you would shut up.
Yey! I'll book my tour in for summer 2065 if that's ok. Also, how is Jack saying the police now have her down as a time waster if it wasn't her who reported the threats?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.