Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we think that Big D thought he’d unofficially bring the gun out at the party and then realise his mistake when Jack tweeted? Sorry if this has already been surmised but I’m a bit behind.
There are many theories, but that is my thought. The gun appeared, unofficially but with no ammo around. Jack couldn't resist a photo opportunity and the sweet, sweet likes on Twitter. Lied about it being fired, then deleted it when someone at the party saw the tweet.
The police were likely notified, and had a word. The Big D went ballistic (pun intended) so Jack is currently licking her wounds. No doubt she'll be back with some amazingly brilliant political analysis or a withering takedown of someone soon. We've had Cooper deployed to bury the replies already.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'll take a tenner on an extended Scottish Jack cringefest where she says something like "just had a wee non alcoholic dram with my pals and laughed about throwing a wee ballbag in a lock". She will never sound more English, than in that moment.
Jack refers to her Celtic roots, or fondly recalls family holidays as a wee lass where she skipped softly, gently, playfully amongst the heather, before rushing back to the b&b for haggis and Ironbru..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They're recommending something that doesn't exist in response to a tweet that clearly says guesses/jokes aren't welcome. How is this not satire? 😂
It’s gone meta! Hopefully Chris is involved in a new show called “the Grift of it”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God, remember Russ who Rachel in friends dated who was Ross’ double. I don’t think we could cope with a Jock.
Oh tit-it’s Scottish Jack as a separate entity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a Scottish friend who had a Ford Mondeo (that autocorrected to Monroe 😂) with a number plate that was something like W369 FUD. He couldn’t sell the thing for toffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did the Budget Jones the Mitty Bungalow Mystery get thread title nominated already? Now I forget who said it. @YenE called her Budget Jones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It also sounds elevenerifed/jackerifed like I get the “know the cleaners name and something about them” I don’t agree with it, but could imagine it happening as an interview question. But name 3 cleaners? Three!?
Actually I would do brilliantly with this question, as a lone worker entirely responsible for the day to day running of the office the cleaner in question would be ME, and I happen to know a lot of facts about the cleaner (including that she has been deliberately ignoring a big cobweb with a partucularly beefy looking spider living in it, in case it leaps at her with its fangs bared and runs down her top if she disturbs it 🕷🕸)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I fancy “Top Gun- Maverick” as thread title nomination now that we’ve mithered ourselves into believing the Plod had a word about the artillery firing lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel like someone should buy the domaine name “Vimes boots index” then create a web page to explain that it doesn’t currently exist and that it’s been xx weeks/days/hours since the date promised it would be ready by. At least then when people go looking for it they’ll know the truth.
You have no idea how tempting it is to buy all 99p variants of vimesbootsindex.com, connect them all and then just put this page up but I fear I'll be forcefully ejected from Tattle if I do it.

does the vbi exist.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
There are many theories, but that is my thought. The gun appeared, unofficially but with no ammo around. Jack couldn't resist a photo opportunity and the sweet, sweet likes on Twitter. Lied about it being fired, then deleted it when someone at the party saw the tweet.
The police were likely notified, and had a word. The Big D went ballistic (pun intended) so Jack is currently licking her wounds. No doubt she'll be back with some amazingly brilliant political analysis or a withering takedown of someone soon. We've had Cooper deployed to bury the replies already.
Absolutely this. She’s had a telling off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Some squig is already squatting on the .co.uk!

Hmmm, a typo in the title, maybe it actually is Jack's site!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Jack refers to her Celtic roots, or fondly recalls family holidays as a wee lass where she skipped softly, gently, playfully amongst the heather, before rushing back to the b&b for haggis and Ironbru..
*Irn Bru*

Not trying to be an irn bru pedant you understand but if she calls it iron bru she's been on the knock off stuff from Aldi

Would it be wrong if I said my breakfast this morning was a glass of bru?

I'm not joking either 🙃

Send cattos and doggos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The .com isn't available either, rude! I did buy vimesbootindex.com for 99p, not realising in my dervish of haste it was a singular boot. It's fine, I needed somewhere to put my Serious List of Prices index.

vbi domain.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.