Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I think she's been quiet because she's recovering from a telling off by Big Dave. Must be embarrassing to get called out in real life. Also I wonder if Big Dave is in trouble for unauthorised access to the gun or whatever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
...followed by 'tonight I am 'avin Spaghetti 'oops." I love DCI Gene Hunt...
I've love to see Jack try to rinse the sauce of Gene's 'oops because she's feeling a 'bit bluesy with the sads' and wants to make anellini con cacio e pepe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Somehow I’ve never seen that top piece before. I loathe how she makes me sound like some dreadful Tory, but… many of those things (not all) are within her control.

Want a team and a pension and a regular income? Get a PAYE job, like the ones you’re circling in the classifieds. And then get a job full-time in a charity so you can still feel like you’re making a difference. Want savings? Spend less on tat. Feel you’re too coarse for TV? Dial down the coarseness. Stop calling people “pal” and being crass and vulgar on Twitter. We all modulate ourselves slightly for work. You can do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve been very BUSY today, and it’s been a day of personal (small) achievements and things to celebrate so off topic, I’m feeling quite happy today. Wishing you all a lovely weekend, fraus.
Anyway, has she:
A) opened the box
B) shared the broccoli pasta recipe?

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been very BUSY today, and it’s been a day of personal (small) achievements and things to celebrate so off topic, I’m feeling quite happy today. Wishing you all a lovely weekend, fraus.
Anyway, has she:
A) opened the box
B) shared the broccoli pasta recipe?
A) No
B) No
C) Still no further Teemill update.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Agreed, I think she's been quiet because she's recovering from a telling off by Big Dave. Must be embarrassing to get called out in real life. Also I wonder if Big Dave is in trouble for unauthorised access to the gun or whatever.
"">

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's a little unnerving how quiet Jack is at the moment...
She'll be fizzing and plotting away. It's been quite the week, a row off Big Dave for her gun fibs and then caught out fibbing for clout by the long arm of the law. It's the sort of thing that might prompt someone to take a good look at how they've been conducting themselves and take steps to change. Fortunately for clown show fans, this is Jack, so she'll probably come back with more sad fishing drama that makes no sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That's because Big D got there first...
So we think that Big D thought he’d unofficially bring the gun out at the party and then realise his mistake when Jack tweeted? Sorry if this has already been surmised but I’m a bit behind.

Reactions: 30
She’s probably prepping and plotting for the big Sainsbury’s call. If she can make this into another Poverty Partnership, she’ll be swinging and singing in the Orangery in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am in Asda, the Smartprice range Jackie has been banging on about, how she had reinstated etc...has been phased out and is now Just Essentials, all different prices. Many lines discontinued. How is she going to cope?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I've seen a motorbike with the reg W33 FUD, nearly crashed laughing at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am in Asda, the Smartprice range Jackie has been banging on about, how she had reinstated etc...has been phased out and is now Just Essentials, all different prices. Many lines discontinued. How is she going to cope?!
Please tell me - is the maize snack variety pack safe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.