Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Union is she in like?

We don’t have a union at work, but we recognise them if someone wants to bring a rep in for a disciplinary/grievance meeting. I’ve been appalled these past few weeks at how little the union staff want to work with us to resolve issues, their first option is always to incite arguing, hate and want to strike. At one point during a hearing I had to tell the Union Rep one more instance of being rude or shouting/belittling and he’d be out.

No wonder Jack loves them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I have a feeling for all Jack loves a Union, they didn’t seem to fight very hard to Jack reinstated after the resignation.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I know it’s not what I’m meant to take from this but is she playing fast and loose with punctuation AGAIN?! Throws in commas, misses out apostrophes i *literally* can’t keep up.

“I was so angry I couldn’t even tweet at the time” nice try small fry, you tweet persistently through alllll the emotions. Were you napping when it was in the Metro?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It is outrageous of her to claim she in a union. Now. Maybe she was during the ten minutes at the fire service, as would be the norm, when she probably contributed about 100 quid to their coffers. But acting as if she is flying the union flag these days with some weird Scottish inflection is beyond ridiculous. What between that and the artillery photo I feel this may be my aneurys.

Reactions: 44
I seem to remember there was once an article of Jack’s Mammy saying that they offered to help but Jack wanted to stand on her own feet. I can’t find it though

Reactions: 26
To summarise:
Feels like no newspaper wanted her Spite Trifle recipe, so she did a performance one for Squigs; OH has perhaps gone; she hasn’t many real friends; getting confused about low alcohol booze; no one asking about VBI; Tweets not going viral; newspaper and tv work slowed down; mum and dad told her off for Top Gun pic. Ergo, all she has left is to scream and shout into the void even more than usual. Somebody notice me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
It is outrageous of her to claim she in a union. Now. Maybe she was during the ten minutes at the fire service, as would be the norm, when she probably contributed about 100 quid to their coffers. But acting as if she is flying the union flag these days with some weird Scottish inflection is beyond ridiculous. What between that and the artillery photo I feel this may be my aneurys.
Given the length of time it took for the Telegraph to make payment her union doesn't sound like it is worth the sub to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bless, is she trying to go viral again? So laboured and awkward and “transparent as the soul of innocent youth”.
We all know this is to distance yourself from the attacks you’ve instigated recently.
Power to the People! (ME) ✊ Down with the (Tory) MP’s and the Big Bosses!

Someone is a little agitated. I find sanctimonious, campaigning Jack highly amusing. She’s picking on the “correct” targets so she can seem righteous and impassioned.

This...every day. :D

stupidshit.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.