Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, get a job
As Jack is so fond of hinting at her Jesus-like qualities and earlier was being a clever little pixie by removing a comma to change the meaning of a sentence, I’d like to do the same.
From Jesus, get a job: to, Jesus get a job
Thankyou (no space) and goodnight. I’ll get me cloak

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly this. It makes sense but no sense. They are (or were) "professional parents" in terms of fostering where they're highly regarded amongst the national body. They are also upstanding, vocal and active pillars of their community who appear to strive towards fundraising for various charities and added to this, committed members of their church so how does this all fit? Do they sound like the sort of people that would turn away a needy stranger let alone their own child and grandchild? No. Not to me it doesn't and surely this has had an impact in their own reputations? I'm not saying big Dave should tip off the tabloids but they are condoning this behaviour by allowing her to continue on this path of self-destruction and on towards to the point of actual harm. It won't just be Jack that the predictable downfall will ruin, sadly there are many caught up in this sad web of lies.
I wonder if she has something over them that stops them saying something fully publicly. I think SBs dad likely keeps quiet to keep the peace for SBs sake, so perhaps it’s access to SB or maybe something true that would damage the professional parents image and might explain Jack.

I assume as Lucy Aeroplane said in real life she’s known as a chronic bullshitter and therefore people in their circles likely know the whole poverty claims are BS and the truth is closer to the “I went once and someone told Mum and she came round with food” version so in real life the harm of her back story lies is likely minimal.

Reactions: 35
I'm on a grunk so forgive if all will become clear but crikey Jack is being a nasty, insufferable twit since Big Dave's gun.
Is it simply because Mum and Dad have given her a talking to or is there more afoot!?!?

Reactions: 31
Off topic but I feel I’ve won the internet today. I clicked on influencers rather than bloggers looking for this thread. Reader, I scrolled through the first two pages and had not heard of a single person 🤩
Same!:LOL:👏👏👏 I feel it's a brilliant club we belong to!😁 #influencersmyarse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does she call the child sb? I’m sorry I have tried to read the whole wiki but couldn’t see it

Reactions: 12
Jack, Remind me how much Superdrug pay their retail staff? How many hours would one of their shop assistants need to work to pay the rent on one of Big Dave's properties?

And as many of the jobs on their website are for 8 hours with the opportunity to work more, do you think their wages may be topped up with UC?I

try buying your forever home on £9.50 an hour Jack. Or are you somehow more deserving of a forever home than someone who actually works?

why the duck do none of the squigs question her?

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Maybe follow basic instructions for communicating with your MP

View attachment 1325388

Twitter is fine for hot takes but most MPs wil only communicate via letter/email.

Looking at his feed it's very much "broadcast only" so no doubt she'll be crowing about how he's too scared to reply.
OMG!! For such an active campaigner, you‘d think she’d know exactly the best way to contact her local MP, and would have done so frequently.

So this just shows that she doesn’t even bother with that, or that if she does, this stream of tweets was purely performative.

Reactions: 41
I wonder if she has something over them that stops them saying something fully publicly. I think SBs dad likely keeps quiet to keep the peace for SBs sake, so perhaps it’s access to SB or maybe something true that would damage the professional parents image and might explain Jack.

I assume as Lucy Aeroplane said in real life she’s known as a chronic bullshitter and therefore people in their circles likely know the whole poverty claims are BS and the truth is closer to the “I went once and someone told Mum and she came round with food” version so in real life the harm of her back story lies is likely minimal.
I wonder if there is a nugget of truth like they had a row and told her she was on her own or similar heated words. And she was too stubborn to ask for help or refused it when offered. Maybe it's in a text or email. Or they did an intervention and wrote it in a letter or something stupid and they know that she will possibly share that with the world.

That's probably my tin foil hat speaking. But you know how Jack likes to be "technically" correct.

Reactions: 25

This is what I assume too. I know a lovely woman who has a chronic bullshitter for a daughter. She never calls BS daughter out as BS daughter also has a hideous temper and she's afraid access to the grandchildren will be cut off. We all know the truth and roll our eyes when the sob stories are posted on SM but there are a few peripheral people who unfortunately believe them.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm on a grunk so forgive if all will become clear but crikey Jack is being a nasty, insufferable twit since Big Dave's gun.
Is it simply because Mum and Dad have given her a talking to or is there more afoot!?!?
I haven’t been able to keep up with these threads for weeks now, but it’s comforting to know that Jack’s behaviour literally doesn’t change from one thread to the next.

Every time I enter a thread there’s someone saying “Wow, she’s being an hole today!”

It’s comforting to know that nothing changes 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why does she call the child sb? I’m sorry I have tried to read the whole wiki but couldn’t see it
Because after selling his full name & image with the poverty trauma tome to anyone who’d pay her/the tabloids she decided to respect his privacy for clout. She still uses/monetises references to him and his image. He lives with his dad 45 minutes away from her Thorpe Bay palace thankfully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.