Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't depresspipes the colour she wants to paint her forever bedroom?

Also I don't mean to be crass but I don't think 120,000 dead disabled people will be paying for anything now. How are they going to pay when they cant riot ffs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Way back, Jack must have worked fairly hard in the fire service. The hours were demanding and I can imagine it's not easy dealing with scared people.
However, since leaving she has not done what most people recognize as a full time job. Yes, there are frantic days with deadlines, but it is not the same as having a job where you do the same thing each day, or have to turn up each day no matter how badly you slept.

I don't think she'd cope these days in any of the types of job most people have. It's too far removed from spending time on Twitter, searching websites in case beans have gone up a penny. The routine, the drudgery, the boredom, the pressure. Sometimes all that in one day! She is all but unemployable outside the media / publishing industry.

The big execs are easy targets. The last CEO of my old company worked 75-80 hours as standard. He admitted he often spent as many hours a week in his car as his house. He got paid well, but he was totally aware that all our jobs, livelihoods, houses, families depended on him keeping the company going. That's what they get the big bucks for - the hours, the responsibility. Not saying every big cheese deserves everything they get but many do. Also, he pays tax on that - so it isn't £10k a day at all Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Has she ever taken a school trip on a mini bus to the lakes? There aren’t enough bin bags in the country to cover those trips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
💐 Reading your posts has really hurt my heart. I’m so, so sorry. I have a lot of experience with Narcs and the one thing that fucks me off is how insidious they are and how bleeping flawlessly they can insert themselves in places where they do not belong, and do what you described and more whilst flying totally under the bleeping radar of most people.

ASD wise, I guess I’m classed as high functioning, but I’m almost certain that part comes from my ADHD and the meds for that; it’s a strange and interesting comorbidity.

One of my kids has ASD and whilst she isn’t on the same scale as my non verbal cousin, she’s definitely not like me, either.

I can’t relate on a personal level, but raising my child, watching her struggle, finding work arounds etc, has been eye opening.

If a LARPER had infiltrated the (online) support group for ND parents with ND kids, I wouldn’t have been able to support and advocate for my child the way I have. And an alarming amount of NT people have massively damaging views/opinions on ND issues.

And as far as I’m concerned, the use of irregardless is The Ultimate Crime and I’ve cringed myself inside out and back again multiple times that a “writer” has used it.

A writer? Wash your mouth out. Anyone can be a mere writer. She is above all that and uses laser focus precision words only. No fluff.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I did too, and we had shootings, stabbings, shoplifting. All on the shop floor. Dread to think what happened in the toilets, but they never smelled good. Disclaimer: this happened in the jolly old ram-raiding mail-bomb environment of retail in the mid-90s, and not in Southend.
Gawd. I work for a large LA and have done for 30+years. I remember the heady days of bomb threats and ram raids. There was a huge explosion of ASB, crime and violence during the heroin epidemic of the late 80's/early 90's (locally, anyway).

It's not changed much, to be honest, despite Labour being in government during that time. The drugs have changed, the way they are distributed have changed. The issues this presents have altered a little. But the woke MC don't want to address this because it might mean thinking about where their Saturday night sniff comes from.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't edit my post any more but to be clear, I am fed up of her using dead people to score points in stupid arguments on the internet. It's scaremongering and disrespectful. Worse still, the fascist merch where she literally profited off the backs of dead people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
I don’t know where this will fall but I was a serial lurker to these threads in the DKL days, howled with laughter at them regularly (they were such a lockdown highlight) - the glove birds were especially great.
Anyway, life went back to busy and I hadn’t been on here for a lot of threads but I’ve recently come back and they’re still just as hilarious and I’ve been snorting laughing many times - you’re all great!
Anyway - as you were fraus (ps You can go away for ages and Jack’s still doing exactly the same shite like you never looked away..)

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Visitation
Yes isn't Tuesday night film night chez Monroe? This time last week I think Jack had her broken grapefruit ankle and OH was on standby to rush her to emergency services. But thank goodness she was lying it got better. Enough to wear chunky heavy bovver boots for gun straddling purposes a few days later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Looking forward to grunking, had a sneak peek on my phone but battery was low - whichever frau suggested putting a blanket over her so she thinks it’s night time and stops tweeting deserves a Sloppie.
Or a thread title at the very least

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone else noticed she is very involved with what people are earning. I literally couldn't give a tit, I know what I earn and my husband that's all I need to know. If your not earning enough pet go see the job centre or get more educated.

I remember the days when asking what someone earned was rude, now it seems to everyone's right!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Has anyone else noticed she is very involved with what people are earning. I literally couldn't give a tit, I know what I earn and my husband that's all I need to know. If your not earning enough pet go see the job centre or get more educated.

I remember the days when asking what someone earned was rude, now it seems to everyone's right!
She seems to think it is a constant smoking gun unveiling earnings (I suppose in her case it is tbf) but most people understand the unfairness of saleries. Some people are vastly overpaid and it isn't fair. Footballers getting millions a week is crazy. Frigging Zoella lives in a vast mansion.
Jack's puny fist shaking is about a subject most ten year olds grasp quite easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Off topic but I feel I’ve won the internet today. I clicked on influencers rather than bloggers looking for this thread. Reader, I scrolled through the first two pages and had not heard of a single person 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She seems to think it is a constant smoking gun unveiling earnings (I suppose in her case it is tbf) but most people understand the unfairness of saleries. Some people are vastly overpaid and it isn't fair. Footballers getting millions a week is crazy. Frigging Zoella lives in a vast mansion.
Jack's puny fist shaking is about a subject most ten year olds grasp quite easily.
Oh I agree that many people get too much money for the work they put in( her included) but it's not any of her business in the long run. Those people did whatever it was to get those jobs and therefore are reaping the benefits. It's an unfair system squealing and fist waving are not going to change that.

Reactions: 22
Thank you @Lucy Aeroplane for your post - was super interesting and insightful, and I hope you post more!

I am sad to have read that Russ' sex Jack blog; I enjoy his tweets and also thought he was quite attractive...
Some of the posts started off as 😏 but quickly went to 🤢 and 😤.

I missed all the recent chaoses (chaoi?) in real time as have been away, but furiously grunked whilst you were all about three heads ahead and it has been pretty exhausting. She's just relentless!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Have I mentioned how much Superdrug ( who Jack takes money from) pay their retail staff.

Oh, I have. It is the least they can legally get away with.
She has zero morals. She would Rob Peter to pay Paul. Little biblical saying my granny used to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.