Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think she would have made use of her Union subs to push to get paid by the telegraph sooner than 3 years

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The bramble bush and the family of trolling field mice is such an odd story / reason for his scratched nose. It’s pretty weird behaviour for a cat to repeatedly bash its nose against brambles - to the point of it getting scratched several times, year after year. Don’t cats rear away at the first sign of discomfort / immediately try to seek out another way in to the Redwall mice?
My cat is pretty stupid, naive and ginger but i’d think there was something wrong with his wiring if I saw him scratching his face over and over on the same bramble patch. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean I have a stupid cat and if he kept doing this I’d probably cut down the brambles but what do I know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
The bramble bush and the family of trolling field mice is such an odd story / reason for his scratched nose. It’s pretty weird behaviour for a cat to repeatedly bash its nose against brambles - to the point of it getting scratched several times, year after year. Don’t cats rear away at the first sign of discomfort / immediately try to seek out another way in to the Redwall mice?
My cat is pretty stupid, naive and ginger but i’d think there was something wrong with his wiring if I saw him scratching his face over and over on the same bramble patch. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely you can't think Union Jack is lying 😱. My own cat is a bit daft sometimes. He's been kicked by a deer (we live in the sticks), squared up to a huge fox (which scared the bejesus out of me), climbed up a tree and had to be rescued by a neighbour and has also fallen out of a tree, got stuck in a shed. He's only done each of these stupid escapades once. Unlike the seemingly stoopid or pain seeking Cooper

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Surely you can't think Union Jack is lying 😱. My own cat is a bit daft sometimes. He's been kicked by a deer (we live in the sticks), squared up to a huge fox (which scared the bejesus out of me), climbed up a tree and had to be rescued by a neighbour and has also fallen out of a tree, got stuck in a shed. He's only done each of these stupid escapades once. Unlike the seemingly stoopid or pain seeking Cooper
Kicked by a deer?! Taking nine lives to the extreme.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Deliberately overlooking the stuff about Cooper because right now I can't face thinking about Jack's history of pets.

"a particularly mucky child" though, really? He's almost a teenager and his friends allegedly read these tweets so why make him sound like a toddler? It's not respectful to him at all, the poor kid.
Considering the state of her hands, imagine what her feet look like. Jack is a particularly grubby mummy.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I did too, and we had shootings, stabbings, shoplifting. All on the shop floor. Dread to think what happened in the toilets, but they never smelled good. Disclaimer: this happened in the jolly old ram-raiding mail-bomb environment of retail in the mid-90s, and not in Southend.
I worked in retail in Kilburn, Tooting, Peckham and Wandsworth in the mid 90s.
It was like the Wild West 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Christ people offering to pay for this and that for JM, probably the same people who wouldn't even lend their mate a tenner if they were hard up. Absolute weirdos!

Where's Dash?

Oh missy, there are so many valid reasons why we question the health and appearance of animals in your care.

1654628662964.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I also think that the person who posted earlier and knew of her in social circles. That she is indeed left out of alot of things and spends alot of time very alone. It's obvious by the fact she's never off Twitter and by the fact if her OH or SB so much as sneeze she mentions it.

It can't be easy sitting on your Todd day in day out watching other people live their lives to the full where all you have is bitterness and resentment.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This is how I see it I think.

Though at my school there was a girl who was a similarly chronic bullshitter, if she told you the grass was green you’d want to give it a little check for yourself type. When she started saying her father had abused her absolutely nobody believed her because she lied about everything, her parents shrugged and pointed to her many other lies. Until he ended up being investigated years later for doing it to another relative and the police found evidence she’d been telling the truth about that all along and the chronic bullshitting may well have been triggered by it. So while I doubt anything like that happened to Jack, there are certain situations where I guess it plays into people’s hands having a relative like that.
Fortunately my case isn't anything like that. CB daughter has a large collection of genuine Louis Vuitton handbags, Gucci watches, changes her car every 2 years without fail but goes on SM saying she's no money to buy socks and underwear for her child. Some distant relatives have sent her cashos and god only knows what the money was spent on.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been able to keep up with these threads for weeks now, but it’s comforting to know that Jack’s behaviour literally doesn’t change from one thread to the next.

Every time I enter a thread there’s someone saying “Wow, she’s being an hole today!”

It’s comforting to know that nothing changes 🥰
Plus ca change, Septembery M, plus ca change!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cats who scratch their own face can be due to food intolerances or fleas.

Given that she doesn't drive and how "entertaining" getting cats to the vet is...I'd think we would hear about her chasing cooper around the house for days to get him in his basket or how he walks right in like knows it's for him or some bollocks and how her friend (she totally has friends) gave her a lift in exchange for some honking slop.

one of mine is a right plonker, hit by a car and was inside healing up for 8 weeks, the day we let her out she got in a fight AND managed to lose a claw resulting in me going into the hall to find bloody paw prints everywhere and a nice big gash on her nose.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I mean I have a stupid cat and if he kept doing this I’d probably cut down the brambles but what do I know
My cat is elderly and doesn't venture out much anymore but in his 22 years the only time he's had scratches on his nose is when he's gotten into a fight. I think he's only had scraps maybe 3 or 4 times. So I'm quite sceptical about the cat repeatedly injuring his nose on the same bush/mice/magpie.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Well, squig, the reason she has to be defensive is because she’s killed at least two kittens from the backyard breeder who got her up the duff and she knows we’re watching for more signs of animal abuse. Maybe you should consider opening your eyes to it and all?
I'm sure I shouldn't ask, but...two. I know about pretzel, but what happened with the other?

• Sad
Reactions: 19

If I was owned by Jack I'd probably self flagellate on a regular basis

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.