Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that the first recorded mention of her son ever coming in from school?
Next she'll be talking about helping him with his homework.
Blimey.
Hopefully not the maths homework, though.

Or English, come to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looking forward to grunking, had a sneak peek on my phone but battery was low - whichever frau suggested putting a blanket over her so she thinks it’s night time and stops tweeting deserves a Sloppie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Has Jack Spratt ever mentioned unions before calling big gunner Dave a union man this weekend?

Reactions: 28
Jack has never done a proper job in her life, absolutely bone idle.
This is the absolute nail on the head. Jack is bone idle. If they can’t drag themselves out of their bed for paying work on the radio then they aren’t going to for £x per hour. Jack can be as furious as duck but yet cannot be arsed to actually work for a living like most of us have to do. Having said that I wouldn’t swap my life for Jacks even though Patreon pays her far more than I get for Jack to sit on her Mediterranean arse at home. Because let’s face it jack doesn’t really leave the house much (Venice and Gun straddling aside).
ETA - I don’t think this makes sense but I can’t type properly as I’m so annoyed at Jack. Merail - my work is currently horrendous, I’m doing around 15 hours more per week on top of my contracted hours and it’s impacting on my home life including my OH and SB. I wish I could resign.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Knowing Jack she probably doesn't have any data to get on twitter outside the house/at costa

Reactions: 15
This is the absolute nail on the head. Jack is bone idle. If they can’t drag themselves out of their bed for paying work on the radio then they aren’t going to for £x per hour. Jack can be as furious as duck but yet cannot be arsed to actually work for a living like most of us have to do. Having said that I wouldn’t swap my life for Jacks even though Patreon pays her far more than I get for Jack to sit on her Mediterranean arse at home. Because let’s face it jack doesn’t really leave the house much (Venice and Gun straddling aside).
She's like the horrible pig in Animal Farm. The rules apply to everyone but her. Only Jack may receive money for nothing whilst telling us all how we're not pulling hard enough on our bootstraps.

I've quick grunked through most of her nonsense, I just haven't the energy to read her uneducated, inexperienced guff.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I worked in a supermarket when I was younger, and I don't remember a lot of piss, vomit, or syringes? Southend Asda must be wild...

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I worked in a supermarket when I was younger, and I don't remember a lot of piss, vomit, or syringes? Southend Asda must be wild...
Maybe she's mixing up her false memories, fugue state, because that story sounds more likely working in a nightclub.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is in very poor taste given Jack’s recently deceased MP was brutally murdered when holding a public meeting and now she’s turning up with thinly veiled threats of verbal harassment on behalf of a constituency that voted for this party?
I don't think David Amess was her MP, Thorpe Bay seems to be in the other Southend constituency represented by this James guy she's tweeting.
Irregardless 😏 the tragedy was close enough to home that you'd certainly think she'd be more careful and considerate about her phrasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I did too, and we had shootings, stabbings, shoplifting. All on the shop floor. Dread to think what happened in the toilets, but they never smelled good. Disclaimer: this happened in the jolly old ram-raiding mail-bomb environment of retail in the mid-90s, and not in Southend.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I did too, and we had shootings, stabbings, shoplifting. All on the shop floor. Dread to think what happened in the toilets, but they never smelled good. Disclaimer: this happened in the jolly old ram-raiding mail-bomb environment of retail in the mid-90s, and not in Southend.
Wow! We had customers with poor hygiene and occasional shoplifting but that was as bad as it got. Don't let Jack read your post, she's gonna claim your experiences as her own in 3...2...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.