Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With lockdown larder she's positioning herself as someone who knows what to do with any ingredient. Yet she can't think of a single soft food to eat on her own? I get Twitter engagement is providing her with an ego boost and information she receives is irrelevant but isn't it directly showing her lack of food knowledge to her entire core audience?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You'd think with all her ailments and even childbirth, that shes known pain worse than a busted lip.
I have had a child (he came out through the sunroof but the recovery was v.painful), I have had a broken arm and torn ligaments in my leg....but STILL the most painful thing I have experienced is straightening the top of my earlobe by accident 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
7656362C-BA90-47E1-9A73-06E0A6D6F54D.jpeg

You know she’s on a charm offensive when she’s let this slide. Honestly her followers are just ridiculous. People honestly sending ‘bonjela?’, so many sensible people telling stories about desperately poorly relatives with examples of what they’ve used. How do they not see what she does?!

Reactions: 16
The pic of ALL the pills. It’s just so dramatic and unnecessary.

Look at all my remedies, people. I do not neeeeeed any more remedies. I just need attention. Give it to me. Stat!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone asked yet?
Not that i’ve seen but I have to keep stopping to retrieve my eyes after they’ve rolled away. She’s gone quiet so she must have stomped off to tesco express to pretend to buy all of these foods she’s never heard of, like, er, ice cream.

The pic of ALL the pills. It’s just so dramatic and unnecessary.

Look at all my remedies, people. I do not neeeeeed any more remedies. I just need attention. Give it to me. Stat!
She has a prescription for attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also like someone said earlier, I think most of us are able to see a bit of ourselves in Jack and want her to do well which is why we get so frustrated with her and this kitten thing definitely struck a chord with me as there has been multiple times I've catapulted myself into situation to help someone or rescue some mangy animal (like the dog I mentioned before) but I have to stop myself because I am aware that I do these things without thinking it through , as she does too! She knows her ADHD makes her do rash things, she can be completely self aware in a brilliant way sometimes so I wish she was able recognise that is one of those occasions where her decision making is questionable now!!!!!
Jack love, if you're reading I genuinely hope you're taking this on board, don't feel attacked...don't lash out....just think! Pause for a minute and really analyse what is it you're doing, as I know you are able to!
I feel you Squirrel, I am also a keeper of lost souls. Try to fix things without thinking through the consequences. Have rehomed so many friends over the years who have fallen on hard times, brought in animals and humans that I perhaps shouldn’t.

My mother gave me this, I remember her buying an old lady we knew’s rings (which were worthless) so she could pay her gas bill. Never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she is in THAT much pain from this condition that she cannot eat or sleep or whatever then why isn’t she speaking to a doctor/hospital/dentist?

Literally all I have to say on her latest attention seeking episode is....

47F6CED8-4D97-4DAA-983B-5467896483A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have had a child (he came out through the sunroof but the recovery was v.painful), I have had a broken arm and torn ligaments in my leg....but STILL the most painful thing I have experienced is straightening the top of my earlobe by accident 😖

Omg yeah ive done that too. And my throat with curling irons 😩 The worst pain ive had was a slipped rib 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
FWIW dairy tends to make my Anxiety Lip worse but it’s a good pity food innit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I had that after radiotherapy, it was crap. My whole mouth was full of ulcers and I couldn't swallow and it was too painful to talk.

I like to think I made less fuss than Jack.
I bet you made less fuss through your entire experience than she will with this chewed up gob!

She’s so insensitive. She makes me want to punch myself in the face 😡!!!

I wonder if we are being held responsible for her “stress and anxiety”..,

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she is laying the groundwork for yet another postponement/cancellation of the Hellmann’s thing on Tuesday. Because she can’t speak! Or something. Saves having to stab herself in the foot again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought there was one more. Mind you, I’ve not seen any ads for it this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where can I say the thread where JM is in there?? New to tattle sorry!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.